Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do u guys think would win in a fight a full grown cariba or a Nile puffer because i've heard niles are one of the toughest fish

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
It can go ehtier way. I do think the Nile aka fhaka puffer has an edge because a full grow one can reach over 1'. I think it they can go almost 2'.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Ive never seen a puffer close to 12". I'd like to see that.. but then again, you know I'd go for the P!!!

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
i too never seen a puffer at 12" but i seen one really close at a fish store. I believe it was a mubu puffer. Do you guys know the damage a fhahka puffer and do? Geezeeeee their freaking break is so strong. My red eye i had was a killer too, i would stay away from him when i put my hand in the water unlike my caribe. I have more caution to the puffer than piranhas. If the Caribe wins, eventually the puffer will have the last laugh because with every bite the caribe swollows the meat of the puffer, the caribe is getting posioned.

·
Registered
257 Posts
No way guys. The puffer couldn't stand a chance. Sure, puffers are a tough fish. There are lots of fish that are "tough". But remember they all don't have what a P has. Those nasty teeth. Think of when you see your P's take a piece of meat. Mine have cut through it like a razor blade. Seriously. The P would have to be quick too. So he could get a good bite or 2 in on the puffer. But I agree, he would die in the end. But the puffer would go first.

Check out this pic (It's not mine, I got it here from P-fury somewhere.)

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
My puffer ripped through shrimp with one bite also. I've seen fhahkas take out meat in one bite also. Puffer has teeth so strong they can take out coral. Can a piranha do that? We need to ask frank about that hehe

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pufferfish beaks ARE SUPPER STRONG! my lil docile figure 8's demolished 10 shost shrimp in like 1 day and i saw a HUGE almost 2 foot fahaka on the internet it was a big as a fricking cat...but puffers arent very fast fish i unno i think it would be a good fight fahakas are crazy!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
The speed and viciousness of a piranha will kill tha puffer first, but i would have to agree it will die later do to the poison of a puffer.
At the end of the day the P would win. The first to die loses.
Worse case the rhom would kill it quicker do to the big bite.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
i think that the puffer would stand a good chance because when puffers fight they go for the eyes... and i don't know how a piranha would fight without eyes... what does everyone else have to say about this statement of mines?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
i really dont know if puffers go for the eyes when fighting, but obviously any fish would do badly in a fight without eyes.

a rhombeus goes for huge/swift bites w/ ravor sharp teeth....how would a puffer do with part of its body missing? fist blow plays a major role. ( depends on the fish though)....

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
STr8ViEtBaLlAh said:
i think that the puffer would stand a good chance because when puffers fight they go for the eyes... and i don't know how a piranha would fight without eyes... what does everyone else have to say about this statement of mines?
All the piranha needs is one bite. Once the piranha smells that blood even if the piranha doesn't have eyes it's all over for the puffer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts