Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys have you noticed that up to half of the post in P discussion are related to feedings ....
....I would like to suggest that we make a seperate branch that is directly related to feeding ... within this we could even have a sub menu that consits of home-prepred foods, what to and not to do, ...etc...
what do you think?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I think all that is needed is a feeding tutorial, but I agree that their are too many "what do I feed my piranhas?" questions, it is getting annoying

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
atleast this way we have a method of screening food related question compared to the other ones we want to view

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I think all that is needed is a feeding tutorial, but I agree that their are too many "what do I feed my piranhas?" questions, it is getting annoying
If newbies need to know what to feed their piranhas they can post it here. If you see the topic, simply dont open it and let someone interested in helping a newbie out answer it....just my thought.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
no thats not the point I was making, I don't want to stop people from posting these kinds of questions, but it might be easyer for both newbies, and older members if we do have a tutorial, that way people can find out without having to post, or wait for a response.
also due to the amount of questions of this kind, I think that it would be a good idea to create a tutorial which answers most potential questions, as I would think for any other subject which is commenly asked about.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i still think even a seperate section might serve us a little better anyways ... I mean we keep getting new memebers everyday and they all want to know the same thing ... and of course im sure you will encounter some kind of food related subject now and then ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts