Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it seems my P's really like feeders, i have tried smelt to no luck, and i will try others eventually but for now i have a lot of feeders on hand. I have 4 P's in there now and i will drop like 5 goldfish in at a time. The caribas will attack with fury, so i know they are getting food, but i have yet to see one of the terns eat. Just making sure they will be ok with such very aggressive fish in the tank. They dont eat all the fish at once so a few lerk around for a while and disappear here and there, but im not sure if the terns are getting or the caribas are just eating a lot. Anyone think i may have problems, or can the terns handle themselves? Thanks

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you just got these terns it will probably take a little while for them to settle in and eat. Or they could be eating like you said when you do not notice!!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Fishman said:
If you just got these terns it will probably take a little while for them to settle in and eat. Or they could be eating like you said when you do not notice!!
i would agree..did u get all the fish at once or at different times? that definently plays a roll..

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JesseD said:
Fishman said:
i would agree..did u get all the fish at once or at different times? that definently plays a roll..
Thanks for the responses. I had one of the caribas already, the 2 terns are new and one cariba. The new cariba is eating already.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
The Tern will handle it, better not to take part of it!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Im sure he will be okay. Heck if he gets hungy enough, you might find one less fish. Either way, the yellow natt will be okay.

~Dj

1 - 7 of 7 Posts