Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
To be honest I'm not too familier with this species, but if it takes pellits I'm sure it will also eat algea wafers, other fish foods, meat, fish, shrimp, worms, bloodworms, daphnia, brineshrimp and a great variation of foods

heres a handy link

BTW what set up do you have for this?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
piranha45 said:
Tommy V said:
I've been feeding my new alb. cat sinking wafers, what else could i feed him? It a new tank so there isn't much on the bottom for him
sinking wafers is all you need
not from what I read in that link I gave you, also a varied diet is always better if it is possible - which it is.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Feed your cat more fish than you would cichlids. Fish make up most of a cats diet.

Like always tho, a varied diet is best. Fish is always number 1 when it comes to channels, flats and blues.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
since your oscar and dempsey seem to always eat them first i think it would be a good idea to put in lots of goldfish and do it at night.

try feeding your O and JD before u put the feeders in so that they are full. maybe your cat will have a chance to get some then.

how big are these 3 fish?

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
try frozen silverside minnows they will sink and the cat will eat on them my pleco does and they are healthy for the fish. but you still will have the problem with the others trying to get at them so put them in at the same time as the feeders. im sure the jd and the o's will chase the live fish and the cat will get the minnows.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.