Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
slayer is old school and this subject comes up like every couple of days but my band is afi,nin is pretty tight, evanscence is one of my new faves

·
Registered
213 Posts
AFI, Deftones, that new song by Bubba Sparxxx - Deliverance is really tight.. HED P.E, Prodigy, Powerman 5000, and Three Days Grace.... those are a few of my fav bands at the moment.. i like a lot of music though.. anything from moby to redman & methodman to breaking benjamin.... i despise country tho...

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
not a bad song but I am not a fan of country either

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Some metal, punk, hardcore, rock, pop: a little bit of everything, although heavy music's my favorite...

I prefer bands that have the talent/guts to be different, and try something new, like Tool, Deftones, Chum, or are just are just great to listen to, like Biohazard (old stuff), NoFX, Primus, Snapcase and many more...

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Judazzz said:
Some metal, punk, hardcore, rock, pop: a little bit of everything, although heavy music's my favorite...

I prefer bands that have the talent/guts to be different, and try something new, like Tool, Deftones, Chum, or are just are just great to listen to, like Biohazard (old stuff), NoFX, Primus, Snapcase and many more...
same with me. aslong as its not country.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yah i have heard of the mathew good band and they were pretty good but i have to say rock and punk rock is the best music................ and my fav bands are sum 41, blink 182, system of a down, cky and lots others

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I hate bands with no musical talent and the people that listen to them as well. Those are some good choices up there already, I like alot of old school bands like chicago. I played in a proggresive rock band all through college though, we used to play alot of primus, dream theater, police etc.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
No boy bands for me.. even though the melodys catchy. But only band I would listen to are heavy metal bands.. other than that, im straight

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
indie music (proper bands) is what i listen to mainly now but i was a fully fledged clubber so hard house and hardcore dance i also used to dj at a club.
i also like old skool hip hop from the early eighties as well as house music from the late eighties like the house sound of chicago etc.
dixon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.