Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pizza (calsone), spaghetti with meat balls and Chinese food (Almond Duck--yum yum). Hate liver, onions, and cabbage.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Xenon Im sure you wouldnt eat at Subway if you knew what goes on behind the counter. I'll refrain myself from telling you specifics.

My favorite foods would have to be chinese and italian. [Anything without fish
] I hate peas...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Dolphin eh? Must be a new delicacy..
:
:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I love 4 cheese pizza with chips (or as you americans say it "fries")
I hate all meat & fish - infact anything that did have blood!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
the bloodier the better.nice t-bone.nummy..c'mon innes try it. you might like it.
.italian food is great ..so is chinese food.worse food ummmmm sushi

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"I hate all meat & fish - infact anything that did have blood!" You silly Vulcan, plants have feelings too or didn't you hear about the scientific test done ? I think they scream "LEAF ME ALONE LEAF ME ALONE :rasp: :laugh:

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
:laugh: Good one fishman...I agree with thePACK...sushi would also have to be one of my most hated foods

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Lets just say that you'll be fine so long as you can see what theyre putting on your sandwich. IE: the mayo, turkey/ham/other deli-sliced meat, tomatos, lettice, etc...but once you start ordering the "hot sandwiches" Id be careful.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Just so you know not all the threads replies are in the correct order nor are they all here due to the switch over from ikonboard to invision...so it might be confusing.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
That kind of pisses me off I posted a thread like this like 2 days ago you just added what you don't like to eat as well.
whatever I'll get over it damn post whoring

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Sorry about that I just want to be apart of the group it's all good have a good weekand :smile:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.