Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure everyone has a favorite band they like to party to. My best drinking tunes would have to be ACDC because they have so many kickass albums.

WHAT YOUR FAVORITE !!!!!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
forgot one u ever heard of EXODUS u would really love there song piranha it kicks ass song and a feedin vid would b sweet

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
id think .... hmmm .... Manson, dispite many things, and bad things said about him, he can sing good, and shocking enuff no one in his band his died, he also helped NIN start and NIN helped him start. I am happy for both bands, and think they do a great job singing, and happy they are still together, and may people think manson is a one hit wounder, and forget he is a late 80's band.
also, MegaDeath, been around ages, but has had many changes, unlike manson.

·
Registered
259 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
old van halen...running with the devil..godsmack..disturbed...down with the sickness..

and for rap some andre nicatina..yup yup

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
thePACK said:
and for rap some andre nicatina..yup yup
haha another Dre Dog listener.

Im not into alternative but like listening to Nirvana. Dont know the names of albums or songs but know it's them.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
It changes with the mood Im in...just so long as its not country or opera...Ill be fine

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
open for anything. against old country, new country is too modern. opera makes no sense to me. classical is soothing. rap is alright, depends who the band is. the list could go on forever, but i cant think anymore...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.