Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
the NASA staton with the space watch ...

booooooooring!
Well, i am a true geek then i guess.
i just never found some of TV to crapsure me, it seems so fake, and un real.
some of the older TV shows are good .. i liked I Love Lucey when i was a kid. and some times i still watch Whinne the pooh.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
Everybody Loves Raymond!! Those Italians I tell ya...theyre so gosh darn funny!!

I agree with John on the X-Files!!
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
bobme said:
i liked I Love Lucy when i was a kid.
I still love that show!!! Especially when Ricky would get angry and start talking in Spanish...I never understood a word from him when he did it...but I think thats what made it even better!!
 

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
bobme said:
i liked I Love Lucy when i was a kid.
I still love that show!!! Especially when Ricky would get angry and start talking in Spanish...I never understood a word from him when he did it...but I think thats what made it even better!!
That is very true, when that show was made, spanish was not so big back then, now you need it to order food ad the drive in. that is a very good TV show, and still is, i learned some cook things from that show
sad but true.
and good american classic.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
Oh yeah how could I ever forget classics such as Home Improvement and Family Matters
..::memories::..
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Oh yeah how could I ever forget classics such as Home Improvement and Family Matters
..::memories::..
family matters was too unoriginal...after the introduction of stephan urkel, it went all downhill....Home Improvement, however, is a true man's tv sitcom
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Oh yeah how could I ever forget classics such as Home Improvement and Family Matters
..::memories::..
family matters was too unoriginal...after the introduction of stephan urkel, it went all downhill....Home Improvement, however, is a true man's tv sitcom
You got to admit though Urkel's car was totally awesome though!!
 

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Oh yeah how could I ever forget classics such as Home Improvement and Family Matters
..::memories::..
family matters was too unoriginal...after the introduction of stephan urkel, it went all downhill....Home Improvement, however, is a true man's tv sitcom
Family maters was trying to make a day veiw for black people, nothing worng with that either. and it worked great.
 

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
You got to admit though Urkel's car was totally awesome though!!
to who? you or me? i thought it was a joke.....looked like an egg on crack with wheels
yea i know ...
however the other kids car was cool with the blower, damn i forget what ... Eddie's cars! yea i think that was his name.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
I mean what other car have you seen that open up from the front...thats just a genius idea I think!! Or that other car, I forget what movie, but the doors on it open upwards instead of to the side. That too is an awesome car.
 

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
I mean what other car have you seen that open up from the front...thats just a genius idea I think!! Or that other car, I forget what movie, but the doors on it open upwards instead of to the side. That too is an awesome car.
back to the future?
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
I mean what other car have you seen that open up from the front...thats just a genius idea I think!! Or that other car, I forget what movie, but the doors on it open upwards instead of to the side. That too is an awesome car.
DMC LeMore(?)
lamborghini countach(?)
lotus
mcfarlene F1

.....all these cars open up with a hinge door.....and they are all awesome
 

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
I mean what other car have you seen that open up from the front...thats just a genius idea I think!! Or that other car, I forget what movie, but the doors on it open upwards instead of to the side. That too is an awesome car.
DMC LeMore(?)
lamborghini countach(?)
lotus
mcfarlene F1

.....all these cars open up with a hinge door.....and they are all awesome
the new F60 will also. hehe! and so dose my next car,
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top