Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Pat McCormick's Dialing for Dollars, Fantasy Island, Love Boat, and Taxi.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
i realy dont watch TV, and if i do ... MSNBC is all i watch, or the NASA staton with the space watch ...

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
the NASA staton with the space watch ...
booooooooring!

THE MAN SHOW

....as for me...

(1) the justice league, batman/superman adventures on cartoon network
(2) Wild on E!
(3) smallville (watch it mainly for kristen kruek)
(4) x-files (never saw the two-part season finale with mulder in it
)
(5) knight rider

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Everybody Loves Raymond!! Those Italians I tell ya...theyre so gosh darn funny!!

I agree with John on the X-Files!!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
bobme said:
i liked I Love Lucy when i was a kid.
I still love that show!!! Especially when Ricky would get angry and start talking in Spanish...I never understood a word from him when he did it...but I think thats what made it even better!!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
bobme said:
i liked I Love Lucy when i was a kid.
I still love that show!!! Especially when Ricky would get angry and start talking in Spanish...I never understood a word from him when he did it...but I think thats what made it even better!!
That is very true, when that show was made, spanish was not so big back then, now you need it to order food ad the drive in. that is a very good TV show, and still is, i learned some cook things from that show
sad but true.
and good american classic.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Oh yeah how could I ever forget classics such as Home Improvement and Family Matters
..::memories::..

·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Oh yeah how could I ever forget classics such as Home Improvement and Family Matters
family matters was too unoriginal...after the introduction of stephan urkel, it went all downhill....Home Improvement, however, is a true man's tv sitcom

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
family matters was too unoriginal...after the introduction of stephan urkel, it went all downhill....Home Improvement, however, is a true man's tv sitcom
You got to admit though Urkel's car was totally awesome though!!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Family maters was trying to make a day veiw for black people, nothing worng with that either. and it worked great.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
You got to admit though Urkel's car was totally awesome though!!
to who? you or me? i thought it was a joke.....looked like an egg on crack with wheels
yea i know ...
however the other kids car was cool with the blower, damn i forget what ... Eddie's cars! yea i think that was his name.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I mean what other car have you seen that open up from the front...thats just a genius idea I think!! Or that other car, I forget what movie, but the doors on it open upwards instead of to the side. That too is an awesome car.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
I mean what other car have you seen that open up from the front...thats just a genius idea I think!! Or that other car, I forget what movie, but the doors on it open upwards instead of to the side. That too is an awesome car.
back to the future?

·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
DMC LeMore(?)
lamborghini countach(?)
lotus
mcfarlene F1

.....all these cars open up with a hinge door.....and they are all awesome

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
DMC LeMore(?)
lamborghini countach(?)
lotus
mcfarlene F1

.....all these cars open up with a hinge door.....and they are all awesome
the new F60 will also. hehe! and so dose my next car,

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.