Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Ok, USMC Mickey's previous posts just reminded me of something. My gf is thinking about getting implants, just like a bunch of her friends. Not too big, but perfect(not too familiar with boobe sizing, x'cept when holding them:devil:) So, she's planning to spend $3000 since all her girls went to the same place. What do you guys think?? Would you let your chick do that?


*Just to mention that theres no worries about me having to trip off other guys cause we just got engaged also (shiet, there goes freedom!!) :sad: *
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
stick to her originals, don't get them augmented, it'd feel so playdougie tough
....who you callin mickey?


EDIT: plus, you can spend $3000 on something better, like a caribbean cruise for the two of you
Whoops.. LOL Mah bad.
Spikey

YOu guys are right about the had rubbery feeling of fake boobies.. but dont deny that you wouldn't break your necks, or drool over a couch full of asian chicks with fake boobies.
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
3,217 Posts
so you know, fake boobs is an obstacle for breast feeding children. if you guys plan on having children, and her breast feeding them, she may want to rethink her decision. not to mention the chances that the implant will burst, or the surgery itself going horribly wrong...
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
so you know, fake boobs is an obstacle for breast feeding children. if you guys plan on having children, and her breast feeding them, she may want to rethink her decision. not to mention the chances that the implant will burst, or the surgery itself going horribly wrong...
...so optimistic ain't she?
....but she has a point rhom, what if YOU want some breastfeeding?
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
KumbiaQueens said:
so you know, fake boobs is an obstacle for breast feeding children. if you guys plan on having children, and her breast feeding them, she may want to rethink her decision. not to mention the chances that the implant will burst, or the surgery itself going horribly wrong...
...so optimistic ain't she?
....but she has a point rhom, what if YOU want some breastfeeding?
SO what!!! Let my kid be deprived of breat milk!! LOL jk

I knew a chick would step in sooner or later to bust this post. But I respect your thoughts Ms. Kumbia. But honestly, it was her decision, not mine.
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
3,217 Posts
i dont mean to bust anything. i'm jus tellin the truth here. besides, it was only a matter of time before either karen or i got into the mix.

i understand its her decision, but if you let her know your concerns, i'm sure she'll take them into consideration before making her final decision... if not slightly altering her decision. i mean the times are modern, so there are safer ways of having breast enlargement. besides, you say you guys are now engaged [congrats] you should be involved in her decision. she values your thoughts, otherwise, she wouldn't have stuck around.
 

·
Got Rice?!?
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
Ill just let the avatar speak for itself....

~Dj
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
3,217 Posts
breast pumps decrease size doofus. although ... NEVERMIND. anything's possible. care to be the guinea pig?

you speak through your avatar, i'll speak through knowledge.
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
breast pumps decrease size doofus. although ... NEVERMIND. anything's possible. care to be the guinea pig?

you speak through your avatar, i'll speak through knowledge.
IT WAS A F**KING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A HEART, LAUGH!........like this guy ------->
....or this guy -------->
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
3,217 Posts
calm down doo. i got the joke ... just a little late ... brains can only work so fast when not fed...
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Thanks for the "Congrats". But like I said... it was her decision, not mine. She values my thoughts, but her interests weighs greater than my opinions. And I go buy the rule of agreeing to most of your gf's interest, even though your mostly against it. And that, KumbiaQueens.. makes a good BF.
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
3,217 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Thanks for the "Congrats". But like I said... it was her decision, not mine. She values my thoughts, but her interests weighs greater than my opinions. And I go buy the rule of agreeing to most of your gf's interest, even though your mostly against it. And that, KumbiaQueens.. makes a good BF.
BF or Fiance? i'm confused. anyway, i'm going to make the assumption that her decision was already made... you do have a point though, there's hardly a chance to change a girl's mind when it becomes set on something. just dont stand in the way, its a dangerous road. but yea, all you can do is support her decision, and be very helpful when she's laying in bed with her boobs wrapped up tight for a couple months... its going to hurt to move...beathe even.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top