Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
18,153 Posts
I'd screw over the dumb-asses in this world too, if I got the chance...
It's not my (or the frauds) fault they're as dumb as a brick, falling for the obvious - they create the market, so why not seize the opportunity?

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Judazzz said:
I'd screw over the dumb-asses in this world too, if I got the chance...
It's not my (or the frauds) fault they're as dumb as a brick, falling for the obvious - they create the market, so why not seize the opportunity?
[snapback]874730[/snapback]​

yea...But Those guys are REALLY dumb.
I mean C'mon, DUFF Beer? DUFF?

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
I wouldn't mind a Duff right about now

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
but I am willing to settle for the non-alcoholic Duff

· Registered
2,647 Posts
Filo said:
wow so lame. tho a lot of people sell stupid sh*t on ebay, like INSTRUCTIONS on how to get a free IPOD. wtf?
[snapback]874699[/snapback]​
Dude i saw that the other day, i was like who in there right f*cking mind would pay for instructions on how to win a free ipod, the only proof the guy has is a pic of him holding an ipod wearing an i *heart* ipod tshirt, its beyonde ridiculous....

The australian lady shoulda been smarter then that, i mean common if your gonna rip someone off on ebay make sure the person your scamming doesn't have you home addy...

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
Jewelz said:
Moe's ?

j/k
[snapback]874810[/snapback]​
JAC said:
Apparently Duff beer did indeed exist, a company in Australia made it until fox shot them down. how about that?
[snapback]874855[/snapback]​
There is a local brewery in Toronto that makes it as well, no exporting or selling in stores, but it is served in a dozen bars across the city. I had it in an Irish pub

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.