Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you do when you know that you have strong feelings for someone, but also like someone else at the same time? Do you be truthful and let both people know, or keep things the way they currently are, and not do anything?

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
ahh. ask Innes...it will give him a reason to post.

i would let your hart decide.

welcome to piranha-fury.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
you tell them. .or you'll just feel more miserable ..and welcome to the board :nod:

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Thats where you got to decide which one means more to you. You say you have strong feelings for one and just like the other. Well I'd say go with the one you have strong feelings for. They seem to mean more to you than the other. If your truthful to both of them, you might just lose the both of them. Now that wouldnt be cool. I never thought Id quote Marco, but its true, you should really follow your heart in situations such as these. Hope it turns out okay.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It must be that obvious I just started. Muahah. I mean it only shows I joined in Feb. of 2003, and well...the month has just begun...:cool: Anyways, what if...when you use the honesty, your current flame doesn't fully comprehend, and takes it the wrong way...Although, I think that's what we're all scared of...losing the one we think we want more...:rock:

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Then thats when you use selective wording so that they will fully comprehend and wont take it the wrong way. In the little time I was part of the debate club I learned that you had to prepare for your opponet's responses. So in which case prepare yourself for what they might say, that way it wont be so hard on you and you end up making them fully comprehend in the end.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
im in a similar relationship as the queen lady...but my problem is i dont know what my girlfriend wants, she says she wants one thing, and i believe her, but in doing so, i got hurt
....so im at a crossroad too, i dont know what to do
...god knows i love her very much though :nod:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey Newbie, don't worry about it. Chill out. Strong feelings, love, infatuation, whatever you want to call it come and go. You can have those feelings for anyone whom you are compatible with and find attractive. Believe me, there are plenty of those kind of people out there :rasp:
Say what you have to say and don't sweat it :rockin:

G

·
well from my personal experience i think you should let both of them go... just because you might end up thinking you like this one person more and, in a few months you might end up liking that other person again and your in the same situation... then it's going to go back and fourth... i know it hurts but in the long run it's the best thing and you'll be less heartbroken.... cheer up :D and welcome

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice point. i'll have to pass the word along to one of my friends. she's going through the same situation with her current, and ex bf. thing is, she isn't so sure if they even care about her. ...
oh well...life sucks, you move on, it sucks again, and you eventually die from exhaustion... :blues:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
marco said:
ahh. ask Innes...it will give him a reason to post.
well since you want my opinion, I think you should boff both of them, if possable at the same time, or if nessesary don't tell them about each other - or better still tell one of them so they will cover for you in sticky situations.
long-term this could lead to you being single, but having a lot of fun getting there.
but to be honest I doubt that either is the girl for you, because of the fact you like two of them.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
oh well...life sucks, you move on, it sucks again, and you eventually die from exhaustion... :blues:
Boy, that sounds pretty bitter... :eek:oh2:
Lighten up, there's more than enough to your make life exciting: everyone experiences sucky and great moments. It just makes you a stronger person.
C'mon, cheer up, like this little dude ~~~~>

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i'm with innes on this one do both and stay with the best one or try and get away with both for as long as possible (only try this if you are young ) life is all about having a good time when your young GO FOR IT
i did

G

·
i could of swore the people the kumbia is talking about are guys.... kumbia could you tell me if there guys or girls? :D

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OOOOH MAN!!!! For those of you who have constant BLONDE moments, .... Kumbia Queens...hence QUEENS. I'm a chick yo. I aint got a couple nuts running around in my pants. ... :eek:oo:
:look:

·
Registered
431 Posts
its so many ladies out here it doesnt really ,matter. Let them know about each other and thery'll be jealous, which sometimes helps and will make them work harder for you. Who said you had to tell them anything, play the field, have fun and pop your collar. WOmen are a dime a dozen

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OkAY...Let me make one thing clear...ME...I AM A WOMAN!!! I AM NO MAN! I dont have a peni$ dangling on my front. I dont have man Tillows. I dont get blue balls when I dont have sex, I have PMS every month, so beware. So once again, I AM NO MAN! That's great that you may think women come a dime a dozen, but so do men, so its all good. But see...we can live without men, they do nothing for us, only our sexual beings. Men on the other hand, couldn't live without a woman. Why you think most of them still live with their mama!? They need someone to wipe their @$$ after they take a $hit. I mean dont get me wrong, there are a lot of independent guys, but I'm speaking about the rest of them. The ones that give 'man' a bad name...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.