Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the most hurtful thing you've done to a person you love and care about?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
The pure and simple fact that we broke up. I still have feelings for her to this day and its been a couple years later. I know she has feelings for me as we keep trying to see if things could work but nothing ever pans out. I kick myself to this day.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
rosecityrhom said:
The pure and simple fact that we broke up. I still have feelings for her to this day and its been a couple years later. I know she has feelings for me as we keep trying to see if things could work but nothing ever pans out. I kick myself to this day.
About the same here, only difference is that I haven't seen my ex for two years now. When we broke up, we haven't really talked stuff out (it was more like "well, it's over", and after that I saw her just a couple of times and that was that). It still bugs me a little at certain moments, even though I'm over it and enjoying life again. But it's nagging a bit deep inside my mind, because to me, it hasn't been closed properly...

Aah, well, f*ck it, life goes on

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
A long time ago, when I was young, I slept with my girlfriends best friend and another friend of hers. I was an ass when I was younger and did not care about anyone but myself. Never cheated again and that was 17 years ago so be easy on me.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
...saying that i wished her more than the worse after the break up
...saying that i f**king hate her and f**king hated the way it all went down
....but i guess what's done is done...no goin back...

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you guys had a chance to fix it, would you? and how?

·
6,193 Posts
I CAN'T FIX WHAT I DID! AND SHE CAN BE MAD AT ME ALL SHE WANTS! SHE CAN HAVE HER BOYFRIEND KICK MY ASS IF SHE WANTS! I DON'T CARE! WHAT WAS DONE IS DONE!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No one's ass is being kicked. No one said I'm mad. The only thing that got to me was the pure and simple fact that you said you "f**king hate me" and that you wish i get f*cked over in the end...that hurts. But you're right..what's done is done... although I would want the chance to change the way it all happened... but I cant do it alone, so I guess it just wont change... On the other hand . . . NEVER have I wished for anything like that on my ex's, and I sure as hell dont plan on starting now!.!. 8/

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
hey can you guys do this over the phone.

·
6,193 Posts
...but you can't change the way it happened...you just f**king can't, ok????....everything that was done was because of the fact that you wanted it to f**king change!!!! I DID NOT WANT TO CHANGE ANYTHING! YOU WANTED IT TO F**KING CHANGE! YOU WANTED EVERYTHING YOUR WAY! EVERY F**KING THING! END OF F**KING DISCUSSION! IT WONT CHANGE, NOR WILL IT EVER CHANGE BECAUSE IT HAS BE EMBEDDED IN MY HEART FOR ETERNITY!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
There is a PM feature on this site. I don't think xenon foots the bill for this site to have people saying f**k to eachother on every post and talking bout how they broke up, that is what they have Jerry Springer for:p

·
Registered
49 Posts
We really need to get rid of this swear filter. This sh|t could have been much more entertaining. BTW, if I ever get in a fight with an ex girlfriend on a web board, please shoot me.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
...but you can't change the way it happened...you just f**king can't, ok????....everything that was done was because of the fact that you wanted it to f**king change!!!! I DID NOT WANT TO CHANGE ANYTHING! YOU WANTED IT TO F**KING CHANGE! YOU WANTED EVERYTHING YOUR WAY! EVERY F**KING THING! END OF F**KING DISCUSSION! IT WONT CHANGE, NOR WILL IT EVER CHANGE BECAUSE IT HAS BE EMBEDDED IN MY HEART FOR ETERNITY!
now thats what i can LOVE :rasp:

·
6,193 Posts
...i didn't post the thread...i didn't want my personal issues posted all over the web...i didn't want any of this drama all up in everyone of your faces, for that i apologize...but i posted my opinion...so hate me if you want, i dont care!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
...i didn't post the thread...i didn't want my personal issues posted all over the web...i didn't want any of this drama all up in everyone of your faces, for that i apologize...but i posted my opinion...so hate me if you want, i dont care!
honestly i didn't know this thread was about you until you replied.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.