Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
648 Posts
bitch looked like he was crying
i've got a very high pain threshhold. broke my arm on a bike going down to the store one time when i was young, got up no tears and got what i wanted then came back to the house and went to the hospital. told em i didn't want morphine but they gave it to me. man that stuff is good though. done other stuff as well like fingers closed in a car door.

· Registered
920 Posts
Grimreaperman said:
i've got a very high pain threshhold. broke my arm on a bike going down to the store one time when i was young, got up no tears and got what i wanted then came back to the house and went to the hospital. told em i didn't want morphine but they gave it to me. man that stuff is good though. done other stuff as well like fingers closed in a car door.

[snapback]834038[/snapback]​
ya well i bet youll work up tears when i slowly pull out your intestines

J/K of course that is sick sh*t and for that guy if he isnt a satanist then.............he doesnt exist i mean seriously did you guys see his arm implants and face streching.........hes f*cking messed up man

· DOC#003162
13,889 Posts
Grimreaperman said:

[snapback]834038[/snapback]​
look at that sh*t again, hes taking bands of flesh out of his arm, that shits gonna hurt i dont

care who you are

· DOC#003162
13,889 Posts
Grimreaperman said:
oh yeah well try hitting yourself with a weeder going at 3,000 rpm. took lots of flesh off my right arm. bleed like a m**********r. didn't have bandaids or nothing so i put a towel on it and ducktape and went on.

[snapback]834126[/snapback]​
duct tape and tp is an old trick man, but a weed whacker took that sh*t off fast

hes goin through some very slow sh*t there tough guy

· RHoM L0V3R
1,062 Posts
Holy sh*t someone reemed him out on his own post... check this out

The fact that you have pro-created scares me. Not only do I worry for your daughters sake, but I am also scared to who your daughter might turn out to be. If you mix a long haired, cave dwelling, self mutilating freak and the woman who slept and had a child from this same guy and let that mix sit for 16 years, you don't come out with Laura Bush.

But, in fact, you say you did this for your one year old daughter. How does this help her? You've already proven your no doctor or lawyer, and now have insured that at best you may work at some broken down record shop for life. A real gift to your daughter would have been to cut your hair, remove that sh*t from your other arm, and do something that will allow her to strive and have someone to be proud of in life.

You're ignorance at it's best. You've pre-destined your daughters life as long as she stays with you to be nothing more than hell on earth. Do you actually think when she's a teenager that she'd want to introduce her friends to you? You didn't do this for your daughter, you did it for yourself. You didn't even get something symbolic put on.

It's a three part arm band with two broad stripes, and a heart rythm-ish line in the middle..

You can't even explain what you just had done to yourself. The only self mutilation that used to occur was to symbolize something, such as an African tribe or something symbolic in history. Of course, these same people that did this struggled communicating between each other and also believed the world was f*cking FLAT.

Do something that benefits mankind, your daughter, yourself, and your family and do the ultimate mutilation. Put a bullet in between your eyes. I hear those heal up and look 'cool'. f****t.

· Peace....Through Superior Firepower
10,552 Posts
Dam after seeing that I think i have to throw up
, and def. head back over to the anna K. Thread and see some monk, to clear my head

· Registered
5,089 Posts
That is some sick sh*t. How can he say he did it for his daughter? She will get nothing from it. I personally think he's a f*cking idiot as well.

· DOC#003162
13,889 Posts
mori0174 said:
That is some sick sh*t. How can he say he did it for his daughter? She will get nothing from it. I personally think he's a f*cking idiot as well.
[snapback]834195[/snapback]​
i see it like gettin a tattoo to honor someone but this guy takes it a few steps farther

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.