Piranhas Forum banner

Everyone Please read and understand...........

310 views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  BlackSunshine 
#1 ·
I have been witnessing something that is rather disturbing about these teams and their behavior and it needs to change.

I view these teams as a group of people with a common interest....nothing more. If you all want to help new members....great...if you want to sit around and BS...fine. But that is all they are...and that needs to be very clear in peoples minds. Being on a team gives you no more weight in these forums then the new member. You have no more rights on this forum then any other member...and if anything...you will be held accountable for your fellow team members behavior. If you feel that being part of a team makes your posts more accurate in the hobby forums you will very quickly find out that is not the case. I see many people trying to help out the new members...and that is great...but do not mislead them. Do not post in threads where you lack the experience or knowledge to be helpful. That will be more destructive then helpful. If you know what you are talking about...fine...but if you dont it would be best if the more knowledgeable members answer the questions and you read and learn.

Now....what these teams do not represent is competition. There is nothing to compete about....this is an online community where people come to either get information, give information, or just hang out and waste time in the lounge with people they have gotten to know. Thats it. If these teams start to become a rivalry or begin to create more drama on this site....I will push to have them all removed....all of them. You can all either coexist on this board...and be respectful of each other...or there will be no teams, no forums, no banners, no nothing.

I am really getting tired of people making much more of a deal out of this "team" phenomenon then it deserves. Have fun, enjoy the site, have a common bond with other members....but dont turn this into some gang like behavior....because if I continues on the path I see....I will push to have these all removed. You can take that as an empty threat...or however you want...but I think people that know me will understand what I am saying.

See less See more
#22 ·
It's all grown so silly, I wouldn't even mind everything disappearing. It was supposed to just be a fun distraction, now it's retarded (and not in a good way like CORey).
I agree, I dont even think it is fun anymore, too many people trying to be funny when they aren't, I guess I just miss the old AQHU when it was just on the HOF now... I don't know

#4 ·
If the competition goes away...and it gets back to its original purpose then it is fine....but if it continues on its current path...I see it as being a detriment to the site.

Everyone had a core group of friends they hung out with...and if you want to call it a team or whatever...fine...but to make it like some rivalry...or doing to get a forum.......is a little pathetic imo.

#18 ·

Let me just say that if this certain 'boy' had his own subforum and was proud of his group donating money...

I wouldn't derail the thread about it and then joke about his qualifications. Nor would I appoint, demote, and let him off my team with minimal input from him.

#9 ·
Years my ass, do u see the size of the pygos? thats not the size of a pygo that has been alive for "years"
long months....then....looks like they're doing alright, but why do you have to put someone down who;s trying something....KEY WORD TRYING....figures your part of a team that puts people down
[/quote]

rly!

im not attacking you dude jsut saying.. maybe we all need to look a bit deeper..

#10 ·
Years my ass, do u see the size of the pygos? thats not the size of a pygo that has been alive for "years"
long months....then....looks like they're doing alright, but why do you have to put someone down who;s trying something....KEY WORD TRYING....figures your part of a team that puts people down
[/quote]

rly!

im not attacking you dude jsut saying.. maybe we all need to look a bit deeper..
[/quote]

pm'd apology

#11 ·
as an outsider (not in any teams) i see people taking stabs at rip members all the time, only because of the simple fact they have there own forum...and there jealous. i think we should all just chill out and help other people like the site is intended to do... and ignore the people who you dont like..PLAIN AND SIMPLE

#12 ·
as an outsider (not in any teams) i see people taking stabs at rip members all the time, only because of the simple fact they have there own forum...and there jealous. i think we should all just chill out and help other people like the site is intended to do... and ignore the people who you dont like..PLAIN AND SIMPLE
in a way tho man that really cant be done, cus then if you hate someone...and by chance they're some what new to this you can give false info...which would suck bigtime for the new commer because this could result in a loss of fish, or sick fish....everyone on here just just get along, and as for RIP having they;re own forum...they deserve it, they're full of highly qualified personnelle...and know what they're talking about....im off to work tho, see you all later

#14 ·
war huh ya (good god) what is it good for, absolutely nothing ya sing it again, war huh ya (good god) what is it good for absolutely nothing yaaaaa owwwwwwwwwwwww

#15 ·
I havnt been in the team threads for a few days and things have gotten out of hand. i dont feel that anyone in particular is to blame, but i think its all gotten a bit much. maybe the teams should have a cool down period or something. i didnt join a team to make myself feel bigger than others and i dont think that any of the teams had that in mind when they were formed or when members joined. this is a great site and its a shame something like this could start to spoil it.

thanks for bringing this up GG.

#17 ·
That is correct!...it not we jealous of other team or team RIP or we attacking any team..in that matter no team, or all team are good..as long we keep it clean, no drama and just have fun with it.. Yes this is hell of a great! site and we all here to have fun, learn more about fish, meet new friend, exchance knowledge etc...

If the mod have to get rid of all team I would have to agreed with it as well..RIP team is great team and help out a lots.

let just have fun...We should be glad and thanksful to have this site online, other wise I would go crazy and hella bored at home and at work

Well said GG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.