Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You heard me, we see guys talking like they are so tough that they don't do 'gay' stuff, they call others ****, pussies, well not just these guys...but every single men on the planet is stretched.

Leonardo da Vinci, Mike Tyson, Albert Einstein, Mahatma Ghandi, Bruce Lee, Hitler, Jesus Christ, Muhammad, The Buddha...you name it! all of them, every single men including you. After all their talking they would all straddle and submit to be stretched by whatever size there is for them.

You heard me, they may say ,"hell no I would take a penis up in my ass," they may say ,"ewwwwwww dude how can you ever?" But they all know in their hearts that they take something worse than that, wouldn't you say so? Something worse?

You heard me they let sh*t stretch them over and over, day after day, weeks after weeks, months after months, years after years, decades after decades....until their body is breaking and old and ready to leave, still they wanna stretch themselves. Whether you enjoy it or not, place a mirror infront of yourself and look at that face of yours...YOU-ARE-GAY!
you don't swing outside in, but inside out over and over, for different shapes and sizes...

And all the women who say ,"I'm sorry I can never have anal sex, ewwwww." You heard them before they all straddle and being taken by different shapes and sizes...over and over....and those who are racist, who say I only want mista white man stretch me behind, I only want mista black man stretch me behind, mista chinese man, mista indian man..that man..this man...they say all that before they straddle and being stretched not just by all shapes and sizes but colours too...

couldn't help it.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
WTF

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Im about to go for a stretch now...

Silence, youre wierd as hell, man!!

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
omg ive been stretche as well, what will i do
Forehead Nose Cheek Skin Lip

Attachments

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Haha. That's awesome.

Did you recently have something put up your bum and now feel the need to justify it?

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
omg ive been morphinized
Hair Forehead Face Nose Cheek

Forehead Nose Lip Chin Eyebrow

Forehead Nose Cheek Lip Chin

Forehead Nose Hair Cheek Chin

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.