Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I heard of....but not sure....that if you cut the cimple off and then put patrolium jelly on the chin....It will prevent the rhom from getting infections :nod:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
yea but if he has a chimple to start off i could almost bet cutting it off is only gonna be good for a day cuz u know its gonna come right back. I dont see how it would work cutting off a chimple and then having him rub his wound on the glass. It will only come back. Iv tried everything to get my rhoms chimple to go away but iv stopped it doesnt bother me anymore. Atleast he is a monster.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think that a Chimple give the Rhomb more Character
Yuk.... I think they look gross. If your tank is large enough you shouldn't have problems with chimples but you can run into that dumb fish that likes to smash into everything.

My guy never smashes into the glass, even when I do gravel vacs. Just scoots into the far corner and waits, sometimes investigates the vac.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think that a Chimple give the Rhomb more Character
Yuk.... I think they look gross. If your tank is large enough you shouldn't have problems with chimples but you can run into that dumb fish that likes to smash into everything.

My guy never smashes into the glass, even when I do gravel vacs. Just scoots into the far corner and waits, sometimes investigates the vac.

[/quote]

Very nice rhom!!!
One of the nicest rhom WITHOUT A CHIMPLE!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.