Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
I was actually talking about this cartoon I used to watch on MTV's Liquid television (where beavis & butthead, king of the hill, and ren & stimpy got there start) last night. Today I see they are making a movie!

aeon flux movie link

p.s. anyone younger than me (26) prob wont' remember liquid tv.

· Banned
799 Posts
Im only 18 and i don't remenber liquid TV, but i remenber aeon flux, dairy (the girl from beavis and butthand, that got her own series like the king of the hill guy) there was another show called head or some sh*t, and this head would come out his guys head and kill people, also another one of this big as thing that solved cases or some sh*t, can't remenber it clearly

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
remember the brothers grunt? sick sh*t.

the head was f'n crazy. that dude in "The Head's" support group had a saw blade in his head, and some other f'd up shite.

That aeon flux movie would be something to see.

· Registered
532 Posts
traumatic said:
I was actually talking about this cartoon I used to watch on MTV's Liquid television (where beavis & butthead, king of the hill, and ren & stimpy got there start) last night. Today I see they are making a movie!
aeon flux movie link
[snapback]865995[/snapback]​
OMG does that show bring back memories of my freshman year in college (WAAAAY back in 1992), having a group of people in my dorm room baked out of our minds trying to figure out WTF was going on in that cartoon

Ah, I miss the good ole' days.....

When that movie comes out I just might have to blaze one up for old times sake...

· Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
17,210 Posts
traumatic said:
aeon flux movie link
[snapback]865995[/snapback]​
thats true

and aeon flux was the sh*t

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.