Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
eh...NO...Eminem rocks. He's always coming up with new crap to say about other people, its hilarious!
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
LMFAO!!!
OOH MAN, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD I'M CRYING!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
ouch if that is not a call out or what but yeah eminem freaking rocks and all who dont like him as nates former phrase said "can blow me" AKA Dr. Dre.
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Bcollins111900 said:
ouch if that is not a call out or what but yeah eminem freaking rocks and all who dont like him as nates former phrase said "can blow me" AKA Dr. Dre.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
agh yes thankyou my deciple, lol but yeah eminem rocks hard, I love his lyrics, the ones who dont like him are the ones often offended by them...
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
LOL. I think School Criminal has been singled out... goes to show what 'school' does for you... absolutely nothing... It's what's outside school where you learn... ie the TV... There are more Eminem fans than JaRule... poor little man. That raspy voice is hurting him instead of helping him... Em on the other hand... HE SO SEXY!!
Kinda like X on the plane...
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
So what makes him a 'gay ***'?


I mean obviously hes not gay. As if Kim and Haley werent proof of his sexuality...

Since *** is short for f****t, which means:

Main Entry: 1fag·ot
Variant(s): or ***·got /'fa-g&t/
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English *****, from Middle French
Date: 14th century
: BUNDLE: as a : a bundle of sticks b : a bundle of pieces of wrought iron to be shaped by rolling or hammering at high temperature


Tell me again, how is he a "gay ***"??


Maybe next time youll think of your word usage!??! Just a suggestion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,337 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
LOL. I think School Criminal has been singled out... goes to show what 'school' does for you... absolutely nothing... It's what's outside school where you learn... ie the TV... There are more Eminem fans than JaRule... poor little man. That raspy voice is hurting him instead of helping him... Em on the other hand... HE SO SEXY!!
Kinda like X on the plane...
hey sexy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
He's my bro. He just doesn't like rap. That's it. Eminem is a rapper and he doesn't like him. So.....He's allowed his opinion.
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Xenon said:
hey sexy!
how YOU doin!?


He's my bro. He just doesn't like rap. That's it. Eminem is a rapper and he doesn't like him. So.....He's allowed his opinion.
True.. we just like giving him a hard time. That's all...
Dont take it the wrong way, we just all like Em... and well... We all like Em.

Main Entry: 1fag·ot
Variant(s): or ***·got /'fa-g&t/
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English *****, from Middle French
Date: 14th century
: BUNDLE: as a : a bundle of sticks b : a bundle of pieces of wrought iron to be shaped by rolling or hammering at high temperature
Yes Human Dictionary... So tell me... What does 'gimp' mean again??
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
A gimp is a person who limps, however if has several other meanings...why?!
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
A gimp is a person who limps, however if has several other meanings...why?!
OOOOOOOOO no reason!
You're just proving that you're a human dictionary... however... how do you spell M-O-R-O-N karen?? is it ... M-O-R-N-O?? LOL!!!
Ahh... good times, good times... LOL!
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top