Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's fluffy's tank. he's happy as a little clam in there. he digs lurking under the plants that are floating. all you have to do is quickly drag the magfloat across the front of his tank and you have his undivided attention. in fact, i exercise him daily by having him do several sprints across the length of the tank in pursuit of the magfloat. i have to move it really fast because he's like torpedo and i don't want him to break a tooth or cut his lip by biting down on it. he still chases the hell out of it.

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more of the fluffster in his little habitat. i have two powerheads (one on each side) pointed into the corners so it's like a permanent bubble fiesta in there with rushing water and loating plants and his log. he thinks he's the king of a little stretch of river! aggressive as hell and very active.

· I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,119 Posts
For gods shake!Each pic is more than 1,5mb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please resize!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the compliments guys. don't believe the hype about elongs being difficult to care for and what not. i basically got into the hobby and learned on this guy and he's like a rock. never had a problem with him. nice little fish imo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.