Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Nice video man....if you have any feeding videos I will throw them in the Unleash the Fury section. That is a nice looking p

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yah, I used to do the same thing with my rhomb, especially went I didn't feed him. Glad to see you got a video everyone can see to share a common thing on.

I think the elong has a feeling about getting the finger. :
:

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the difference with this fish and others that attack through the glass, is that Bundy refuses to stop attacking until whatever it is that he doesnt like is removed from his tank, in other words, nets, algae scrappers, feeders, hands, any odd foreign objects are attacked immidiately as they enter his tank with some serious authority, he hurls his body full speed into things trying to kill, I have never seen anything like him, I bought him from Knifeman of Pfish, it took me several months of harassment to get him to sell this fish, many members that have kept piranhas for 10+ years will tell you this fish is hell bent in a rare way, thats why I paid good money for him too

·
Registered
698 Posts
"many members that have kept piranhas for 10+ years will tell you this fish is hell bent in a rare way"

Did you try asking Bundy why he does that?

Sounds like he has some kind aggressive tendencies there, maybe a bad childhood. Dr. Phil where are you?

Anybody else have any ideas?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts