Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricity Cost

605 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  mdemers883 
#1 ·
Before I came to this site, I had 4 tanks in my room which I had to reduce because of the rise of my electricity bill. Reduced to 2 but now got a bigger tank than all the others and thinking about getting an even bigger one.

Came home and found out electricity went up 35% because of the new tank I got. Has your electricity bill gone up more since this hobby and how much more do you pay?

#3 ·
dont you guys have an option w/your power company to just pay one flat fee, no matter how much, or little energy you use?? as far as i know, we have the option here... maybe its something to look into??

#4 ·
That is cuz ur in cali lol and u buy electricity from oregon.

#8 ·
RhomZilla said:
I thought it was because our dumb Gov was the fault of all this, especially when we had all blackouts throughout the state that made the electricity price high.
Yeah good ol' Gray Davis, I dont know where we would be without him

Oh yeah those 'fake' rolling blackouts...jeez we should be reinbursed for their little scam...

I loved the fact how Bush pretty much said
to California while it was going on.

#9 ·
I live in a Fraternity, It's monstrous, so the electricity bill is all going to heat the damn place in the winter, that way I get to sneak by without paying extra for my monster use of electricity. It's a sweet setup, I dread the day when I have to face up and pay my own bills......bad news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.