Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
carnage on my EXO. 5 AM in february scared the crap out of my exo and he rushed the E Cat. well the ecat just turned and WHAM. i ran and grabbed the cam and get a few shots.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
sorry to hear about your exos..but very cool shot...

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
looks like poo eating a fish
Awesome pic though man! Im suprised you could grab the camera that fast!

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
I never seen my ecat do anything and this is the first! Nice picture. All i have seen before was my ecat shocking the crap out of a feeders and thats it.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im glad to know im not the only one with the "sausage fish" here. mines very social. follows my finger around outside the tank

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
sweet i always wondered how in the hell do u take care of an e cat? i would think cleaning the tank and moving decor just regualr maitenance u'd get shocked alot i couldnt take that sh*t all the time

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no, he doesnt shock me, he likes me, they are very social, and unlike electric eels, the cats shock voluntarily and only when threatened

·
Registered
413 Posts
actually i only got shocked once and it was from my ecat once when he was about 7'' when i was hand feeding it, it didnt even hurt but it was a hell of a surprise, when ever i lifted up its wooden caveto clean, it just swam away to hide in the corner

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
OH OK BUT IT DOESNT HURT?

·
I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,689 Posts
awsome pics man!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
so are your ecats in the same tank with the p's? mine is and at first his tail got nipped. then it grew back, and now it doesnt get nipped anymore. the gang learned their lesson. i hope. he even swims out and to the surface to get his share of the meals.

lol thats exactly how my ecat attacked a fancy guppy(and died from it). scared her, and got too close to Saus' tail. he pulled a hard u-turn and gripped her side, shocked the hell out of her. and down under his rock they went. when i lifted the rock half her body was in his mouth. this was at 4am. just like on the Discovery channel. so sweet.

at least you got to take a pic. i couldnt take my eye off of them. i was like ooh ahh wow.

*i thought Saus was a perfect name for the ecat. plus i think he's germany, lol jk.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts