Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
The eBay page you are looking for can't be found. It may have moved, or it may no longer be available. Please try one of the options below.

what was it????

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,533 Posts
That guy is a fu$king ahole. I am sure this is BS about his bro but what ahole to make up so a sorry. I guess this guy had a bad childhoog growing up to make up such a story. I only wish I know who he was to give him a

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
man that guys an asshole, if i was him i wuld forget about the money and keep the jacket to remind me of just how brave the man was, and how he was fighting for his country

·
Registered
850 Posts
First of all there is no way in hell that what he says is real hes probaly some anit-war mother f*cker trying to get a rise out of people. I hope someday soon he has a very slow and painful death for being a piece of sh*t. People like that a major f*ck bags who dont have any respect for what our soldiers and doing and the families that have sons or daughters, mother or fathers over there.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
sh*t is fake. I clicked on the Meteen profile "supposedly" of his dead brother. His brother died on the 6th of February and that site was made weeks after his death. The fake journal was written after he was "dead." Dudes has too many holes in his damn story.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
only one bid fof 99¢. "All proceeds are going into my beer fund." Shitfuck doesn't deserve to live.

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
ChosenOne22 said:
sh*t is fake. I clicked on the Meteen profile "supposedly" of his dead brother. His brother died on the 6th of February and that site was made weeks after his death. The fake journal was written after he was "dead." Dudes has too many holes in his damn story.
[snapback]930686[/snapback]​

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
that guy is fucked up in the head!

·
Registered
394 Posts
This is quite obviously a joke. It didn't take much research to discover that. This joke might piss you off, and yeah it is a little bit of a messed up thing to joke about, but statements like this one....

Piranha Guy said:
I hope someday soon he has a very slow and painful death for being a piece of sh*t. People like that a major f*ck bags
[snapback]930591[/snapback]​
really don't provide much of an argument against this guy and his auction. You are wishing someone a 'slow and painful death' 'someday soon' because he's pretending to sell a fake military jacket which he is claiming belonged to his brother (who we don't even know if he exists or not) as an obvious joke.

In closing, all I can really say now is this guy got exactly the reaction he wanted.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I really dont give a f*ck if he got what he wanted, if it were up to me id put a bullet between his eyes.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thta's the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard. No need to be nationalist to the point of terrorising those who don't share you views.

"MeTeen Profile said:
Looking For: Friendship
Favorite Website: www.navy.mil
Dislikes: arrogant people.
Hobbies: Aircraft Flying
Sports: Football, Hockey
Smoking: No
Alcohol: Social Drinker
Drugs: I Don't Like Drugs
Pets: dog back at home... a golden.
Children: No

What I Look Like
Attire: Stylish
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 0ft 0in
Body Type: Very Muscular
Facial Hair: Stubble
Body Hair: Shaved Smooth
lol..

·
Registered
394 Posts
Piranha Guy said:
I really dont give a f*ck if he got what he wanted, if it were up to me id put a bullet between his eyes.

[snapback]930944[/snapback]​
Sounds like you've got conflict resolution all figured out... you should run for office. GW would be proud.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts