Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about eatting ketchup from their little packets. I got flamed by 3 different people today fro doing it. Seems like everytime I eat fast food, people get grossed out when I just suck the ketchup out instead of squeezing it and dipping my food into it.

Honestly, whats so gross about it????

· Registered
873 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Honestly, whats so gross about it????:rock:
[snapback]863169[/snapback]​
How about the fact that it's ketchup... Can't stand the stuff...

If I did however, it's just not considered "normal". Proper etiquette would suggest that you should place the condiment on the burger and eat it that way. You deviate from the norm, therefore you are supposedly wrong

Pac

3,843 Posts
Disgusting?? Ha

I've done it, people gaze as if your the son of god when you do it.

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Thats nasty...mainly cus i know what ketchup is made of. I think there is like 3 spoons of sugar in each packet, also doing that is no different than throwing a spoon of butter in your mouth and taking a bite of toast.

3,843 Posts
Filo said:
Thats nasty...mainly cus i know what ketchup is made of. I think there is like 3 spoons of sugar in each packet, also doing that is no different than throwing a spoon of butter in your mouth and taking a bite of toast.
[snapback]863220[/snapback]​
Your going to die of something, either by old age, dying on the battlefield (which seems to be our generations impending destiny) or clogged arteries. Might have to try the butter suggestion. NOT!

· Registered
2,647 Posts
meh i couldn't care less but personally woulnd't do it...

7,899 Posts
mr.freez said:
no other way to eat your fries when your drivin
[snapback]863196[/snapback]​
EXACTLY!!!

Scooby said:
meh i couldn't care less but personally woulnd't do it...
[snapback]863297[/snapback]​
and EXACTLY!!! whatever floats yer boat!!!

I used to go to school with a kid that ate ketchup for lunch, and the other kids would try and get him in trouble for it... personally I could care less what anyone eats...

· Registered
741 Posts
Dipping food in it is no problem at all. Sucking it from the pack ehh it is not a Mr. Freeze or a slushy. Plus the little kids always stick their hand's in the bins where it is. Grubby hands touching balls ehhh- nose, hair, ass and other kids.

3,843 Posts
Filo said:
^ mcdonalds by my house uses those ketchup cups...where oyu gotta squirt the kethup from a dispenser

[snapback]863325[/snapback]​
Even better! Just drip some ketchup into your mouth and toss in fries.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.