1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
:laugh: ask them nicely not to.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Simply cut the nose end of the worm off just a little. They will still live quite a long time and won't burrow down through the gravel. This also makes them wiggle allot more and the P's can't handle it and eat them pretty quick anyway.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Razorlips said:
Simply cut the nose end of the worm off just a little. They will still live quite a long time and won't burrow down through the gravel. This also makes them wiggle allot more and the P's can't handle it and eat them pretty quick anyway.
if you cut a worm in 2 it doesn't die, it becomes 2 seperate worms - they have 9 hearts!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've heard of blowing them up with a syringe but I also heard that the air can affect the piranhas swim bladder.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Judazzz said:
Innes said:
ask them nicely not to.
Hahaha, that was so funny I almost fell off my chair

Which reminds me: hospital bills will go straight to you, bud
come to the UK - no hospital bills thanks to the NHS

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I've got another question about worms:
does anyone know wheter it's a bad idea to feed p's with 'urban' worms. I mean, I live in a large city (well, for Dutch standards that is
), and I know there's a lot of chemicals, toxins, oil and whatever more in the ground. The same ground in which worms live. Could it be dangerous to feed those worms to piranha's (or any other fish, for that matter). It's a nice alternative food source, so that's why I'm asking.
Any feedback would be appriciated!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
you should not add worms from the ground where there are chemicals.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts