Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
SnowCichlid said:
there is life outside of this planet, we have astronaugts that leave this earth all the time and they are not on this planet they are in outter space and they are living...
... I think there is and in a scary way I would want to be abducted, but none of that probing stuff, just a friendly visit or something
and after they artificially inseminate you, you can invite them to a keg party and tell them "it's a boy!"
ewwwww. maybe thats your idea of fun but...

well the keg party sounds kool :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
hell no I dont think we are the only ones. Since we dont know how big the universe is why speculate that we are the only ones. hehe I dont even know what speculate means, but it sounded good! LOL

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
bobme said:
yea i meen we dont even know all life forms on our earth, who knows whats out side of it.
space junk from nasa, astronauts, the stupid MIR spacestation which does nothing but host beer parties for the ruskies in space, satellites, emptiness, a couple billion galaxies, possible ET almost gettin home, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto.....but thats what i know is outside of this world

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
I guess Im the only one that doesnt believe in aliens. I think Hollywood has made one too many movies in convincing the general public of such things. Im not saying strange things dont happen...but Im gonna stick with my close-minded opinion and say that they dont exsist!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
ok... so you are stating that the universe is not infinite then? so if its not infinite then where are its boundaries? Lets not even get into the paradox of black holes. You can use a possoin distribution to solve a theoretically problem like this. But being that there is obviously one known planet with life and the universe is infinite there has to be other life.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
guess Im the only one that doesnt believe in aliens. I think Hollywood has made one too many movies in convincing the general public of such things. Im not saying strange things dont happen...but Im gonna stick with my close-minded opinion and say that they dont exsist!
....thats because you're an alien and you're trying to cover up your existance on this planet....

ok... so you are stating that the universe is not infinite then? so if its not infinite then where are its boundaries? Lets not even get into the paradox of black holes. You can use a possoin distribution to solve a theoretically problem like this. But being that there is obviously one known planet with life and the universe is infinite there has to be other life.
i do not believe this universe is infinite....i do believe that there is a boundary where we cannot go any futher because it is pretty much dead matter, how ever, i am curious to your black whole theories

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.