Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I f*cking thought this sh*t was alot f*cking easier. Im trying to learn how to do it, and im currently using one website to learn that webstie is "http://www.videohelp.com", but i do what it tells me and it don't f*cking work, im not trying to do anything fancy like authoring, i just want the dvd to play the movie i got saved on my computer in my dvd player, but when i do what it tells me to do off videohelp.com, it doesn't work. for example i have winavi, and im looking at the user guide on how to make a dvd with WinAVI, here is the guide its self; http://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255111 . I do everything it tells me but when it comes to burning nero says theres a problem, aslo i need a better convert that can convert mpgs to AVI, cause WinAVi seems to only crash when it try to convert to avi, everything else works fine from what i seen.

So what im asking is can anyone help me with this, like maybe show me different software that will help me better. And also a program that can convert to AVI

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
try a new disc... sometimes, the disc is just bad, and Nero won't burn on it.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought that was my problem aswell, but i'v set it all the way down to 2x, and still get this sh*t, i think my nero might be fucked up. cause the dvd burner is brand new. and burns CD's fine

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know what sucks, the forums are videohelp.com, don't let you post for like 3 days when you sign up.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
frankyo said:
thats retarded never been there put has anyone there given you any good advice?
[snapback]878842[/snapback]​
I think im etheir extremely tired or i got no idea what you just said.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't post at there forums, yet i gota wait 2 days. Which sucks, cause knowing i can't fix this is gonna bug the sh*t outa of me.

·
Registered
463 Posts
oh you just sign up that sucks I thought you already waited the three days. if you get any good answers keep us inform. I would love to know that too man good luck

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
That Mad dog burner your using sucks big time. I bought that one first and had to return it cuz it wouldnt work for sh*t. The guy at the store said that the Mad dog burners are returned all the time because of this.

Also, trying using Dvd Shrink. Way easier

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't see why i would need DVDSHrink, when the size doesn't seem to be an issue. Anywayz im gonna try updating this crap, and if it don't work im gonna return this bullshit today

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeap, got a new DVD burner and now burned my first dvd and played it of my xbox and it looked great and sounded great. thanks for the help, but when i tyyed to play this of my ps2 it said "TV system doesn't match" or could it be the TV, since the tv my xbox is connected to is different then the one the ps2 is connected too

1 - 20 of 34 Posts