Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its 3am and i thought i would share this with everyone.

A few hours ago i was putting together a new tank setup for my rhom and needed something from my car. I walked out my front door and looked at my volkswagon in the driveway and saw some guy sitting in it going through my glovebox and whatnot. So after screaming at him from the driveway and pounding on the glass, this moron gets out with his jacket stuffed to the brim with all my stuff.

Long story short, i screamed like a freakin madman at him and one by one he gave me back most of my stuff..then he ran like a crackaddict down the street as the cops rolled up. All he ended up stealing from me was 2 pair of sunglasses.
BUT...and this is what really pisses me off, is that the dumbass was too stupid to unplug certain items he was stealing and therefore ripped and cut EVERY single electrical harness and cord there was. So now my brand new sirius car kit is destroyed, and my power plugs to my cell phone, GPS, Ipod are all torn to shreds.

Oh well...i guess it could've been worse....guy could've shot me over an ipod.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
that sux.. you sould have told him you had crack under your car. then gotten in and ran him over..

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
that sux.. you sould have told him you had crack under your car. then gotten in and ran him over..

that sux he wrecked everything though. Its not like he can sell the stuff with broken wires anyway. What a retard.

I've had a couple cords on stuff get cut in half and you can usually just peal the plastic back and twist the wires back together, then wrap it with electrical tape. It still sux, but mabey you can get some of your stuff working again?

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
sh*t...YOU SHould've been swining at him.Then Robbed him,...even though we know he doesnt have anything. Sorry to hear about the electrical stuff being ruin, but at least he didnt get nothing and your alright.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I would have had my .40 pulled on him so fast his cracked-up head would be spinning. He'd be laying on the ground with his hands behind his head before the cops showed up.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im gonna see if i can splice some of the wires that he cut...probably just the sirius antenna though (some of the power cords i can order online).

I was thinking that what i should have done was called the cops as soon as i saw him. Then walked outside and hit the panic alarm button repeatedly on his ass. Guy was too messed up to find the unlock button in the dark, so that would have been hilarious. Plus it might have increased my chances of getting on "cops".

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I would have had my .40 pulled on him so fast his cracked-up head would be spinning. He'd be laying on the ground with his hands behind his head before the cops showed up.
e-thug

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
e-thug

[/quote]
lol - hey, we're not afraid of guns around here. I grew up shooting target / trap and have hunted for as long as I can remember.
If anyone f's with my sh!t I'm going to make sure they stay right where I find them until the cops show up. That's all I'm saying..
Luckily I live in a place where I don't even have to lock my doors if I don't want to.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
e-thug

[/quote]
lol - hey, we're not afraid of guns around here. I grew up shooting target / trap and have hunted for as long as I can remember.
If anyone f's with my sh!t I'm going to make sure they stay right where I find them until the cops show up. That's all I'm saying..
Luckily I live in a place where I don't even have to lock my doors if I don't want to.
[/quote]

Maybe this is why he was in your car?

·
Registered
194 Posts
e-thug

[/quote]
[/quote]

Same here on both accounts. Don't mess with my stuff, and you wont get shot.

I havent locked my doors in over a year. Half the time I leave my keys in my truck. And my shed dont even have a lock on it

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
wow that's pretty messed up dude. good thing nothing happened to you. what if he had a gun of some sort? and thr guy got away even though the cops were rollin up?

well.. atleast you're OK!

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Pretty cool avatar...
Shows how the fast food industry is "Feeding it's children..." the American public.

Note how the baby is all fat blubbery...

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
is your avatar of ronald mcdonald feeding a midget?

Oh yeah.......with a set of TITS?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts