Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any kind of drugs which would promote fast and quick growth without harming the fish.i.e steroids in humans

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
i personally do not know of any, but I am sure there must be some out there. i don't think any of them would be particularly healthy for your fish.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
ronzz said:
are there any kind of drugs which would promote fast and quick growth without harming the fish.i.e steroids in humans
[snapback]910663[/snapback]​
You're f*cking retarded...

You just stated that steroids in humans help promote fast and quick growth without harming them...

Go tag team Barry Bonds you f*cking clown.

pac

·
Registered
128 Posts
PacmanXSA said:
ronzz said:
[snapback]910663[/snapback]​
You're f*cking retarded...

You just stated that steroids in humans help promote fast and quick growth without harming them...

Go tag team Barry Bonds you f*cking clown.

pac
[snapback]910839[/snapback]​
lol I'm not sure if he meant it like that but I can see the depiction.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
up yours pacman get a life it was a question im not gonna use any it was an intelligent question i was only wondering.LOSER

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CAT GOT YA TONGUE PACMAN. U JUMPED UP COMPUTER GEEK . DO U ACTUALLY OWN ANY PIRANHAS MUPPET

·
Registered
285 Posts
dont worry man, it says it all in buddy's quote. he's to worried about stuffin cocks down his throat to see someone just askin an honest educated question, and to be honest myself i've allways wondered the same thing about speeding growth. so dont be bothered by this suicidal poindexter tryin to be hard balls on the internet. this forum is for people to ask questions and learn, not be critisized by fuckin ******* like him tryin to make himself a name on a f*cking "web-site". what a f*cking discrase.

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
ronzz said:
CAT GOT YA TONGUE PACMAN. U JUMPED UP COMPUTER GEEK . DO U ACTUALLY OWN ANY PIRANHAS MUPPET
[snapback]910936[/snapback]​
Muppet?

And it's a forum, not a chat. Obviously he can't reply to you right away because he probably isn't checking your thread every five minutes

Take a deep breath, and chill the f*ck out.

No there are not likely any ways to enhance a fish's growth without being to the detriment of it's health using drugs or hormones.

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
Then you should take the caps off, it's taken as the text equivalent of yelling AND EVEN IF YOU'RE BEING CALM IT MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE YOU'RE BEING A LOUDMOUTH!!!

No, I don't think there are any growth promoting drugs that are safe. Pushing your fish to unatural growth is not healthy for them, further to that to administer the drugs properly you would need some kind of guideline and scientific method to measure uptake. It's not likely you're going to go to chinatown and find a bottle that says "put two drops in every week for lucky fish big growth, KEKEKE ^_^" so you wouldn't have any idea about dosing regimens, and as a result would only be further damaging the well being of your fish. If you're that impatient, buy a fish that starts out big.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
ronzz said:
IM NO LOUDMOUTH JUST ASKIN A QUESTION SO DO U FANCY PACMAN ELTWITCH
[snapback]910986[/snapback]​
Ronzz chill with the CAPS already!!! elTwitcho has given you info and advice, no need to create any other argument. Pacman may have sounded rude, but he did answer the question (in example), from what you've previously stated.

But there are known growth hormones for fish. Whether or not they do the same job as steroids for human, the health factor on using these drugs should be more of the main concern. Just do it the best way, by natural growth and with great care. Good water conditions, environment, decrease stress levels, maintenance, varieties in food, tank size, etc.. all can promote growth. Why put your fish in a position where its image would keep you happy, but stressl for them??

·
Registered
102 Posts
With any kind of pharmaceutical enhancement, you're looking at ups and downs. You gave steroids as an example of a growth enhancement that does not harm humans, except that's not true. Steroids cause increased aggression and mental instability as well as severe reactions in a small fraction of people. Steroid use is illegal because of its dangers. I would assume that the same type of dangers exist with trying to artificially enhance your fishes' growth. Besides, I've only had my piranhas 6 weeks (Bought 'em at 2") and they've more than doubled their size since then. It's blowing my mind and that of my friend who keeps a community tank where his silver dollars are his pride and joy.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
good food and water changes= growth for fish

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I have a dog that I feed steroids and Creatine to. He's 3 months old and weighs 100 lbs. already. I just want to see how big I can make him.

See how retarted I sound? Now look at your topic again.

Why, just why is there no law????

1 - 20 of 43 Posts