Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im from vancouver bc and im wondering if anyone knew wat kind of penalties you can get if you drive by urself in ur own car with ur own insurence withought somone over 25 with you. im asking because im getting a car in a month or so and my perants are being pricks and wont let me drive by myself because there worried that if i get in an accident they will get suide or somthing.

· G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
Well I dont know how your laws are there, but California State law just requires that you have a valid Drivers License on you while you drive, no matter who else is in the car. Only thing, is if you're under the age of 18, and you're driving between 12 midnight, and 5 in the morning, you must either be alone, or if carrying passengers, somebody over the age of 25 must be riding in the front seat so that they can take control of the vehicle if you should lose control.

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah the thing is i dont have many friends that are 25 and my perants are being to cheap to pay for yd wich would take 3 months off the time it would take me to get my full licence so i want to be able to drive by myself for 3 months without having somone whos 25

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Man people drive up to Motel 6 all the time (I work there) and they give me this bullshit "Mexican Consular" ID. Im like, "Do you have a California Driver's license?"

them: Uhhh no.

I tell the SJPD behind the one way glass "they dont have a DL"

SJPD: Him and a couple other million people in San Jose, oh well.

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
Well if you're gonna drive without a license, at least be drunk while doing it.

What the hell man, find a job, save some money, and then pay for your license. Then purchase a spell check for your computer.

· Registered
336 Posts
well does bc have that g1,g2 driver sh*t.... bscially what i was told from several sources was that if the address on your liscence matches the one on the insurance card and your name isnt on the insurance slip than you are technically not insured. However if you have insurance and a g1. id do it. except follow all the other rules not after dark, and not on 400 series hiways... i dunno if its the same in bc but thats how it is here

· my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,237 Posts
that sucks.. when i got my license it was 17 and you could drive where ever when ever with who ever.. except the cops would pull me over all the time for no reason and always try to search my car with no reason sucked.. they would look for cars of kids with baseball hats and hoodies, plus it didnt help that i had skate and snowboard stickers covering all of my back window except for the rear window.. wish i had a picture of that thing..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.