·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
5oz tequilla
6oz everclear
4oz jack daniels
4 tblsp extra hot tabasco sauce

mix it in a blender, then chug it. the hot sauce burns a hole in your stomach lining, so all the alcohol enters your bloodstream at the exact same time. it really fucks you up

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it hurts like hell, but thats the fun, seeing how many you can take. the first time i did it, my friend grabbed the glass out of my hand as i was falling on my ass

·
Registered
681 Posts
johndeere said:
So let me get this straight you drank 15 ouinces plus 4 tablespoons of that stuff 11 times in one night?

[snapback]890270[/snapback]​
yeah.
the bartender who invented it (the only person i know who might have beatin me told me he drank 18 in one night and woke up in canada 2 days later with no idea how he got there.(this is just what he told me, i'm not so sure it happened)

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
If I drank that much of that concoction and it didn't kill me i'd probably want to be dead the next day. Thats just crazy! You sir deserve the brass ball award:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
johndeere said:
If I drank that much of that concoction and it didn't kill me i'd probably want to be dead the next day. Thats just crazy! You sir deserve the brass ball award:
[snapback]890281[/snapback]​
thanks man. you should at least try one

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ccoralli said:
5oz tequilla
6oz everclear
4oz jack daniels
4 tblsp extra hot tabasco sauce

mix it in a blender, then chug it. the hot sauce burns a hole in your stomach lining, so all the alcohol enters your bloodstream at the exact same time. it really fucks you up

[snapback]890260[/snapback]​
Good stuff ! 11 Ccoralli.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
not sayin that i believe you..but first of all,it sounds nasty the mix..second if you tried that,you be seriously fucked..in two hours,11 drinks, c'mon now,i know were a fish site..but please don't b.s us..you've listen to too much adam sandler cds'"i drank like four.........teen of those".....probably in ten hours,if your awake?..and even at that you were fucked ..drunks don't remember sh*t....we black out..

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,420 Posts
thePACK said:
drunks don't remember sh*t....we black out..
[snapback]890399[/snapback]​

That does sound like a Nasty Ass drink.
Te-kill-ya most likely that Deisel Fule Jose Cuervo
Everclear alone is gross ass fock! With Fruit Punch its decent.
I like tabasco sauce on my food :rasp:
Jack Daniels...That I can Dig!!!

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
soundslike a kickass drink

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
thePACK said:
not sayin that i believe you..but first of all,it sounds nasty the mix..second if you tried that,you be seriously fucked..in two hours,11 drinks, c'mon now,i know were a fish site..but please don't b.s us..you've listen to too much adam sandler cds'"i drank like four.........teen of those".....probably in ten hours,if your awake?..and even at that you were fucked ..drunks don't remember sh*t....we black out..
Actually, that isnt that much. I had like 15 shots of bacardi 151 before. But the trick is when you wanna impress people, just eat a whole lot of food before drinking.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Yea, I've downed 21 shots of various liquor during drinking games. Not that bad. It all depends on your level of tolerance. I have a friend, with a drinking problem btw, who drinks a fifth of Jack about three times a week. By himself just chillin with the guys.

Eating a lot beforehand does wonders for soaking up the alcohol.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Filo said:
thePACK said:
Actually, that isnt that much. I had like 15 shots of bacardi 151 before. But the trick is when you wanna impress people, just eat a whole lot of food before drinking.

[snapback]890506[/snapback]​
'

dude i downed the whole fucken bottle of 151 lmfao.

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,420 Posts
SirOneEighty said:
Yea, I've downed 21 shots of various liquor during drinking games. Not that bad. It all depends on your level of tolerance. I have a friend, with a drinking problem btw, who drinks a fifth of Jack about three times a week. By himself just chillin with the guys.

Eating a lot beforehand does wonders for soaking up the alcohol.
[snapback]890707[/snapback]​
I used to drink a Big ole 1.75 liter of Jack Daniels Green label in like 2 days.
Wasnt a Problem though, more like a talent IMO.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Bottle of Grey Goose Vodka in about 8 hours. Glad I didn't pay for it. Anyone ever get Boone's Farm wine? haha, we used to drink like 8 of those a piece, then when you puke (if you do, most times you don't) it smells like kool-aid. you could drink it again no problem.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts