Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take my dreamcast to work every night haha, anyone else have one or play it? What are some good games to buy for it? I have a disc with 600 NES games on it, and some other fighting games, but im looking for a good adventure game like Sonic or maybe tomb raider? What about a good army FPS?

G

·
Shenmue Rocks! Mostly......It's kindof a cross between an RPG and a adventure game....the graphics are awesome-for the hardware- and the whole concept is cool

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
HELLLLL NO!!!
sega saturn sucked! and dreamcast sucked!!!

how could even being to compare them to playstation and playstation2?
you just cant

· Registered
648 Posts
tell you the best system for portability and graphics as well as smallness. the gamecube. hands down it takes more abuse then all. watch x-play on g4techtv they tested the xbox to the ps2 and the cube. ps2 flunked out first when dropped. xbox second from the deathdrop but the cube went all three two times. but yeah the cast sucked to the ps2. basically because they were dumn enough to come out first and try to beat em. graphics weren't at par with the ps2. always works out to ome out with a system last. learn from the others mistakes.

· Bean Power!
7,273 Posts
Grimreaperman said:
tell you the best system for portability and graphics as well as smallness. the gamecube. hands down it takes more abuse then all. watch x-play on g4techtv they tested the xbox to the ps2 and the cube. ps2 flunked out first when dropped. xbox second from the deathdrop but the cube went all three two times. but yeah the cast sucked to the ps2. basically because they were dumn enough to come out first and try to beat em. graphics weren't at par with the ps2. always works out to ome out with a system last. learn from the others mistakes.
[snapback]857898[/snapback]​
So who buys these systems with the plan to one day "drop it"? Not I, I say. BTW, my Dreamcast is neatly tucked away in my dresser drawer. I love the sound of the DC as opposed to the PS2. Graphics rival it also IMO. I plan to sell this thing on Ebay eventually.

· Registered
2,040 Posts
I have and play dreamcast quite often.. some of my favorite games are...

PowerStone 2
Soul Calibur
Skies of Arcadia
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Quake III - Arena
Dead or Alive 2
House of the Dead 2
Shenmue
Fur Fighters
Crazy Taxi

Ah BTW, does anyone remember that game called SEAMAN. You know that game that came with a microphone and you can interact with a ... what ever the f*ck it was (seaman). It was cool that it was narrated by Leonard Nimoy.. weird ass game..
I got it too.. but dont play it much

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.