Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
I really do hate Dr Phil. What was the point of inviting the guy to the show just to kick him off? Act all tough with security in there, act all moral when 50 year old women are watching. Dr Phil, you are a disgrace to bald guys.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
lol. yeah the bum fights guy is a lowlife pos. But DR phill isn't much better. Moron always trying to tell others how to do things he has no exp doing himself. like raising kids. WTF does that 50yr old virgin know about raising kids. He's not even a real doctor.

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Dr. Phil is a plague on North America... I can't stand this guy or his show.

This is what happens when Opera talks... We have to put up with idiots like Dr. Phil for years afterwards.

Why can't we have more John Stewarts? At least we got the Colbert Report out of the Daily Show. Now THAT was win/win.

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
fav. qoute from bum fights

just cuz your sons gay didnt mean i f##ked him,, OR if i had a skate board i wouldnt kneed U,,!

that guy was nutz with his one liners,,,

Dr duchbag you suck,,,,,

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
i think phill just got mad cuz the guy came out totaly mockin him with the fake balde hair style in all..

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Dr. phil is a f*cking loser.. I hate that bald ass f****t. He is a disgrace to all men everywhere. I love the bumfights videos.. Its ovious his wife is in control of everything. He need s to be on his show for being a p*ssy in front of his wife. I hope his show gets canceled!!

[

·
EverY Dog Has His Day
5,056 Posts
LOOOL

G

·
Hahahah, that guy makes fun of those people and exploits them all day...but look at his hair!!!

I have nothing against Dr. Phil, what has he done to harm anyone? I think he jibber jabbers about things he shouldnt, but how could I waste my time hating him and when there are far worse people out there with ever more disgraceful intentions.

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Hahahah, that guy makes fun of those people and exploits them all day...but look at his hair!!!

I have nothing against Dr. Phil, what has he done to harm anyone? I think he jibber jabbers about things he shouldnt, but how could I waste my time hating him and when there are far worse people out there with ever more disgraceful intentions.
Because he's bald and on tv and therefore is an easy target.

G

·

Because he's bald and on tv and therefore is an easy target.:nod:
[/quote]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i laughed my ass off at the guy with his dr phill haircut...lmfao!!!
I think he shaved his head...so it was real. As far the the video is concerned, its as bad for kids as a pink rat whos umbrella is in the car while his pants are turned inside out! Thats all i have to say..think about it...think about it.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
thats pritty cool allways thought it waz pritty funny (bum fights) but new its harsh at the same time lol

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
like said above, i bet he was not too pleased with the dr. phil haircut and mustache routine. the dude from bum fights is a deustch and dr. phil is a wuss who says what his female viewers want to hear him say.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts