Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
And for reasons like this I'm happy to be living in Canada where privacy laws have protected people from being sold out by their ISP's to groups such as this.

I don't know what I'd do for music if I couldn't download... I download on average 1 GB worth per week.

Then again... My cd collection has over 2000 cd's in it. Some of which are rare and collectibles that have cost me over $100 US a piece. So I guess it evens out in the end, huh?

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
eurocanadian said:
And for reasons like this I'm happy to be living in Canada where privacy laws have protected people from being sold out by their ISP's to groups such as this.

I don't know what I'd do for music if I couldn't download... I download on average 1 GB worth per week.

Then again... My cd collection has over 2000 cd's in it. Some of which are rare and collectibles that have cost me over $100 US a piece. So I guess it evens out in the end, huh?
[snapback]830572[/snapback]​
yeah they get in alot of sh*t if they release yer info

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
yeah the most my isp has done is called me and asked why im downloading so much, but i guesse when ya got 3 people downloading off one connection the GB's add up.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
My school has blocked or cut bandwith to all file-sharing services that I know of. While I can download mp3s in less than a second if I find a direct link to them on the net, it takes over an hour to download that same song through, say, lime-wire.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.