Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,647 Posts
haha dove's like F&^k that put me back in the dark box

· Registered
2,386 Posts
Thats why they are being banned in most cities, they were bred to fight and are vicious. Statistics and studies show dove attacks have been on the rise. I was once attacked by a dove and it started pecking out my eyes, killed four of my friends before it was restrained and euthanized. People say that doves are not born bad they are made bad, I have studies that say otherwise.

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
skelator said:
Without the dove, this picture just makes me laugh...

I personally think it makes for a good caption game, or, "what's he saying right about now?"

Edit: I guess my caption would be, "Whoever ordered the porkchop sandwich, would you please raise your hand."
[snapback]872620[/snapback]​

All these of pics are hilarious.
his Faial expressions...

· Registered
2,161 Posts
skelator said:
Without the dove, this picture just makes me laugh...

I personally think it makes for a good caption game, or, "what's he saying right about now?"

Edit: I guess my caption would be, "Whoever ordered the porkchop sandwich, would you please raise your hand."
[snapback]872620[/snapback]​
right when i saw it i was thinking the same thing HAHAHA nice job!

or just........."TIMMMMMMMAYYYYY!!" (retard from south park)

· Registered
1,161 Posts
He seems like such a happy old man. Man, I wish he was my grandfather, we could all laugh at him while he waved at birds, and slept all the time. Pooped himself everywhere we go.

I hope I am that happy when I am that old...and Pope.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.