Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Goldfish Chunks In Teeth
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They screw up your order at the drive-thru?

All I wanted was sour cream on my Mexican pizza...

maybe if I would have ordered it in spanish she would have understood....

It's getting bad out here..

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
goldfish chunks in teeth said:

hey,hey,hey...thats pretty racist now..

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
why did you want a mexican to cream on your pizza?

·
Goldfish Chunks In Teeth
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thePACK said:

hey,hey,hey...thats pretty racist now..
I wasn't trying to be racist, I'm just sick of the damn language barrier....

Why the hell should I have to eat this dry mexican pizza when I could have had sour cream on it? I shouldn't have to check my bag all of the time....

she had to have me repeat my order like 5 times because she could not understand...I was speaking loud and clear. sour cream 5 times....and she blew it.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Here in the bay area where I live you hear Spanish everyday. Nothing wrong with it.

If anything I do hate the fact that they can get your orders wrong. Maybe she didnt hear you, or maybe she told the "cook" that but they didnt do it and she just assumed they did...many things are possible.

·
Goldfish Chunks In Teeth
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
Here in the bay area where I live you hear Spanish everyday. Nothing wrong with it.

If anything I do hate the fact that they can get your orders wrong. Maybe she didnt hear you, or maybe she told the "cook" that but they didnt do it and she just assumed they did...many things are possible.
Like I sadi, I clearly told her 5 times what I wanted...It's her job to make sure my order is right.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Like I sadi, I clearly told her 5 times what I wanted...It's her job to make sure my order is right.
Sorry about that didnt see your previous post...

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
If I feel frisky and that happens to me I usually go in and raise hell just to get free stuff, after like 45 seconds they begin to throw tacos and chalupas at you to get you out....makes good eats!!

Anyway, I am with goldfish chunks in teeth. The language barrier is pissing me off lately as well, i mean seriously I am all for maintaining your culture and language but I see no reason why 100% effort should not be given to learn and speak the native language of the land you live in. If I moved to Mexico or France I wouldnt insist on speaking English all the time..... i think it is the apparent lack of effort to learn that bugs me the most.

·
Registered
356 Posts
This dont have anything to do with fast food, but I just wanted to comment about all the different languages we speak in the US. I dont know how many people here follow baseball, but alot of them are from central america which does speak spanish. Up here in Seattle when Ichiro came to our baseball team they did not teach him english. They taught him spanish since a majority of the team speaks spanish. Thats just my 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I wasn't gonna say something that harsh, but it would be alot easier to live in canada and the U.S.A if there wasn't so many foreiners, dont want to learn english, then get the f*ck back to your own country, dont want to live by our laws, then f*ck off and die. Nothing pisses me off more than going into a store and having it smell like f*cking packistan or china. I dont have a problem with people immigrating, as long as they keep showered, and learn english. I'm gonna stop now.

and yes, I am racist to a certain point.

·
Goldfish Chunks In Teeth
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
whoa...please don't compare what I was saying to anything in that statement....

all I wanted was some sour cream....

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
whoa...please don't compare what I was saying to anything in that statement....

all I wanted was some sour cream....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.