Piranhas Forum banner

voe

• Hispanic (including Spain, Central and South America)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian (Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, , India, Laos, Mongolian)

• Pacific Islander (including the Polynesian Isles, Hawaii, Samoa, Philippines, Tahiti, etc)

• African (including African-American, all countries within Africa, including South Africa)

• Caucasian (European, Anglo, etc.)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
tap or snap
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please explain why you chose what you did. Details on what specific ethnicity would be great too.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Wow, I dont know how this isn't going to turn bad.

Latinos... nah, the women are crazy and would kill them (or go Lorena Bobbit)

Asians, the ladies are nice (notice how this question pushes one to stereotypes
)

Pacific Islanders
?

African-American, see latinos

White: think of all the cops episodes I've seen.

I think this question is tricky also because it deals with who actually 'reports' the abuse more than those that receive it...

·
Fire in your new shoes!!!!
2,298 Posts

i think it doesnt matter the ethnicity it all depends of the person regardless race, or color.... IMO!

·
Fire in your new shoes!!!!
2,298 Posts
IBL

i find this offensive fattyboy.

i voted caication and i now feel you have made me into a racist.
A racist agains my own!! whyyyyyy!!!
/lols

/also thinks this is offensive

/wonders if fatty will give warning 2 himself

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
i voted asian, traditionally very male dominant society for japanese and chinese not sure about korean.

i think ultimately it has more to do with class then races though, i think there would probably more lower class domestic vioence because broke bitchs nag more, but there are alway exceptions to any thing you make broad generalizations about

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
This is bound to go downhill since any vote other than caucasian will be met by shouts of "racist", but here's a few stats I found in a quick search:

Among the ethnic groups most at risk are American Indian/Alaskan Native women and men, African-American women, and Hispanic women
Source: http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/factsheets/ipvfacts.htm

White couples reported rates of male-to-female and female-to-male partner violence at eight and 10 percent, respectively. In contrast, black couples reported rates of 20 percent and 22 percent, respectively; Hispanic couples reported rates of 21 percent and 20 percent, respectively.
Source: http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/abuse/a/blacer030917.htm

Based on these and a few other sites I checked, I voted african-american.

·
10,514 Posts
This is bound to go downhill since any vote other than caucasian will be met by shouts of "racist", but here's a few stats I found in a quick search:

Among the ethnic groups most at risk are American Indian/Alaskan Native women and men, African-American women, and Hispanic women

White couples reported rates of male-to-female and female-to-male partner violence at eight and 10 percent, respectively. In contrast, black couples reported rates of 20 percent and 22 percent, respectively; Hispanic couples reported rates of 21 percent and 20 percent, respectively.

bett start writing your appology

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
i think the world is filled with all races of men who are pigs, to classify one race has pertaing more domestic violence cases i think is ignorant and somewhat racist, but thats just me

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
i think the world is filled with all races of men who are pigs, to classify one race has pertaing more domestic violence cases i think is ignorant and somewhat racist, but thats just me :nod:
i would like to add only in america can we have all these races of men and all these domestic abuse cases

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
i think the world is filled with all races of men who are pigs, to classify one race has pertaing more domestic violence cases i think is ignorant and somewhat racist, but thats just me :nod:
i would like to add only in america can we have all these races of men and all these domestic abuse cases

[/quote]

Why are facts racist?

·
10,514 Posts
is it really men that are pigs or is it women that are mouthy?

I kid, I kid...

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts

[/quote]

Why are facts racist?
[/quote]

I would say most facts aren't racist, people are just way too PC nowadays. Maybe stats are racist in the way they are presented. Just guessing here.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts

Read what it says and it states that Blacks,Hispanics,Indian/Native Alaskan actually call in to report abuse from a spouse. And that the 10% of white couples don't report it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.