Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have heard many times before that a K-9's mouth is acctualy cleaner than a humans mouth
......sounds disgusting and unbelievable right? well i heard that it is becuase they clean themselves when they lick themselves by using lots of bacteria. In turn they have more beneficial bacteria in their mouth than humans and their mouth is cleaner.......... lots of people dont believe this, just wondering what you guys thought
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,240 Posts
well ive seen dogs eat theyre own sh*t, but we do cram alot of random snacks in our mouths
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,318 Posts
I say its not true. Only because they have sh*t on the sides of their mouths sometimes. And they sometimes lick their own asses. All that stuff leaves fragments all over their whiskers and lips.
 

·
The man
Joined
·
1,835 Posts
mrspikes said:
Well i have heard many times before that a K-9's mouth is acctualy cleaner than a humans mouth
......sounds disgusting and unbelievable right? well i heard that it is becuase they clean themselves when they lick themselves by using lots of bacteria. In turn they have more beneficial bacteria in their mouth than humans and their mouth is cleaner.......... lots of people dont believe this, just wondering what you guys thought
[snapback]829370[/snapback]​
A human bite is much more problematic than a dog bite in MOST cases.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Filo said:
I say its not true. Only because they have sh*t on the sides of their mouths sometimes. And they sometimes lick their own asses. All that stuff leaves fragments all over their whiskers and lips.
[snapback]829379[/snapback]​
thats why a lot of people dont believe its true becuase they see a dog doing that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,240 Posts
i bet this dog could clean himself real good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
687 Posts
BraveHeart007 said:
I dont know how a dogs mouth would be cleaner then a human mouth. After he just got done licking his own balls for 5 minutes.
[snapback]829447[/snapback]​
exactly seen people actually let them lick their faces right afterwards


do i think a dog's mouth is cleaner (nooooooo). they eat their own sh*t, sometimes their own puke right after they puked up their own sh*t and mostly sit around all day licking their balls and eat dogfood. you'll never see me let em lick me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
From what I understand, dogs mouths have much more bacteria than humans. The myth of them having fewer comes from the point that most of them in no way can affect humans, where as all bacteria in a humans mouth can naturally effect humans. So basically a dog lick isnt any cleaner than a human lick but it has less probabilty of getting you sick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,169 Posts
Ever seen a dog eat rotten meat, or their own sh*t?

I don't care if they have more bacteria, I will allow my girlfriend's tongue in my mouth, but not her dog's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
compton ass steve said:
just because they have sh*t on there whiskers doesnt mean they have dirty mouths
[snapback]829382[/snapback]​
LOL....so if I have sh*t on my mouth you'd think my mouth was clean? Not likely.
 

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
Joined
·
4,277 Posts
it is true it was on that dioscovery channel show with those 2 guys yall know who im talkin about and it was on a mtv show about truth ir not and yes its true as nasty as it sounds i see my dog lick her ass and poonani all the time but its true , something to do with bacteria
 

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
Joined
·
5,168 Posts
BraveHeart007 said:
I dont know how a dogs mouth would be cleaner then a human mouth. After he just got done licking his own balls for 5 minutes.
[snapback]829447[/snapback]​
hahahaha you know you'd do it too if you could reach.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top