Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Danger
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heys guys,

next year i am traveling for a while and i am planning to go to south america, Manuas. which is a large city in the middle of the jungle, it is on the amazon river, where the two rivers meet.
i will be fishing for piranha and other fish in the amazon and i will also be exploring the jungle and the city. i have arranged to have a guide for a week or so and then going solo for another week or so.
i am looking for another person who is interested, or more peole (the more the merrier) who have a passion for piranha, exploring and being in one of the most diverse environments in the world!!!

any one interested, i got more details if you need them.

stuart

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Rather than looking for people to join you, why dont you go on SharkAquarium's annual trips to So America? There are alot of folks in it for the same reasons, plus you wont need to spend the extra $ for tour guides and such.

Check it out: TOUCH ME

·
Danger
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have estimated that the whole price will be 1500-2000£ for around 3 weeks, that includes everything aswell as flights.
i can give anyone extra information that they want...
i am looking at going in late spring, where fishing is the best!

stuart

·
Registered
429 Posts
[quote name='RhomZilla' date='Feb 17 2005, 06:17 PM']
Rather than looking for people to join you, why dont you go on SharkAquarium's annual trips to So America? There are alot of folks in it for the same reasons, plus you wont need to spend the extra $ for tour guides and such.

I think what Rhomzilla said would be a good idea rather than trying to find the right guides and hope it works out. I don't think it would be to smart to go running around there by yourself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts