Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so this guy killed someone, murdered them, no concern for another persons life..

but his family has the balls to complain about his exicution?

his victim should have been so lucky as to know that the end was comming and have a chance to say good bye and then die in a drug induced comma instead of being brutally murdered..

im sorry but if you kill someone your rights to be treated and respected like a human died with the victim people are too nice..

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/12/14/diaz.exe...n.ap/index.html

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
would you say any form of murder should end with the perps exicution?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Yeah, I read that earlier today and I agree totally Nismo..
There's even a group of people trying to get lethal injection classified as "cruel and unusual punishment".
Are you kidding me? It was formulated to be as pain-free and comfortable as possible for the murdering scum that's receiving the shot. There's nothing cruel or unusual about it except that it results in death which is what it's supposed to do.
People get so wrapped up in their emotions that they forget events that got the prisoner into this situation to begin with.

would you say any form of murder should end with the perps exicution?
Any intentional murder of a person by another person (excluding self-defense) - yes.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
I agree with you, CA, but would like to point out that self-defense is not murder.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
I still think the injection process is too good for murderers.
A single slug to the head works just fine. Well. I guess that is messier.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
if you kill the man that just raped your child.

should you then be executed?

what im trying to get through is that there are many reasons for murdering someone.

and i would also point out that not all those who get sentenced are in fact guilty.

thats why i will never support capitol puishment.

funny how people state they would kill someone if they did "that" shot him in the head if they did "this" and then turn around and say that all murderors should be killed.

to much killing very little thinking!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts

what im trying to get through is that there are many reasons for murdering someone.

and i would also point out that not all those who get sentenced are in fact guilty.

funny how people state they would kill someone if they did "that" shot him in the head if they did "this" and then turn around and say that all murderors should be killed.

I knew you'd ask that and I almost added it to my original post, but I wanted to keep it short and sweet.
IMO your rape scenario falls under "justifiable". Not deserving of capitol punishment but definitely needs to be punished.

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
I see the irony in sinking to the level of a sick individual who committed the crime of murder with state sanctioned murder... The death penalty is exactly that: state sanctioned murder. And by going through with it the state is no better than the person who committed the crime(s) in the first place.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts

I knew you'd ask that and I almost added it to my original post, but I wanted to keep it short and sweet.
IMO your rape scenario falls under "justifiable". Not deserving of capitol punishment but definitely needs to be punished.
[/quote]

so one would have to look into every circumstance surrounding the murder and actually not just prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person did it but also prove motive etc.
and what can be used as "justifiable"- previous abuse, mental illness, drug use, drunkness, momentarily insanety etc etc-- seems like just some murderers should be executed. but who?

and once again how do you feel about innocent people being executed?

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i agree with corey there is a lot that has to go into a murder.. some are crimes of passion no premeditation you come home ur wife is banging me.. you kill us both should you go to jail.. yes should you lose your life no.

now someone like charles manson who murders for his sick perversion does he deserve to lose his life?

how can you judge? how can you judge that maybe he wont change in prison and maybe hold the key to the cure for aids saving millions of lives in the future.. how do you judge that this person is worthless and deserves to die.. ? how do you judge.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Legally speaking the death penalty is only reserved for the highest murder charge available in a given state.
Ex. Intentional, pre-meditated murder.

The other examples people are throwing out are murder counts that fall short of the above example. You are describing depraved heart and other bs murders that carry no death penalty.

Think about this....most states have felony murder rules. If you commit a felony and someone dies in the process you get charged with murder. Ex. you decide to rob a burger king with a water pistol. The cashier has a heart attack on the spot and dies = you charged with murder.

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I see the irony in sinking to the level of a sick individual who committed the crime of murder with state sanctioned murder... The death penalty is exactly that: state sanctioned murder. And by going through with it the state is no better than the person who committed the crime(s) in the first place.
i totally dis-agree yes the state is killing someone and yes that person killed someone so the act of killing is the saem but the motive is totally differnt if someone robs someone and kills them then goes through the justice system and is found guilty and sentenced to death they are admisistering justice for the crime they commited..

you cant just saythat killing is the same wether your a criminal or the state because the criminal has no justification, is stealing 50 bucks and killignt eh person so they cant be identified justifiable>?

do you support our troops? there murderers killing for the govt.. they are sent to war to kill the enemy and when they come home they areconsidered heros but they are still killers.. im not implying that i dont feel for there situtuation, they dont get to choose there orders but they choose to sign up.. the long term mental health effects on those guys is scary.. there over there shooting people then htey have to come back here and stop wanting to shoot people and go to school or get a shitty job

·
Registered
1,719 Posts

No murder is justified. People must learn to forgive no madder how hard the situation may seem. Even when forgiveness is not deserved but hey, we do not deserve to have our sins forgivin' but Jesus still does and he died for our sins.
"But [Matthew 18:35] if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions."

we have to learn to forgive in order to be forgivin'. And i am sure plenty of people on this site will laugh at this post but i am not embarrassed of my faith. And i stand strong in it.

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No murder is justified. People must learn to forgive no madder how hard the situation may seem. Even when forgiveness is not deserved but hey, we do not deserve to have our sins forgivin' but Jesus still does and he died for our sins.
"But [Matthew 18:35] if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions."

we have to learn to forgive in order to be forgivin'. And i am sure plenty of people on this site will laugh at this post but i am not embarrassed of my faith. And i stand strong in it.
dont give me that sh*t..

so your telling me that if your brother or sister of father or mother was killed in cold blooded murder that you would forgive the killer? f that.. my friends and family mean more to me then the life of a killer they would never get my forgiveness..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts