Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if any of the board members have tatts..i have two a dragon and a tiger on my back..

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Crozy said:
lol its not that painful unless your a woman
Excuse me?! Come again?! You swear as if we cant handle pain! You better re-think that. Figuring us "women" can go through 9, 10 hours, or even more of that of labor...and all your tatoos consist of is an hour [varying time on size], and its just a needle...thats nothing.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if you do post pic if you can ..check them out..and yes bobme you can have them removed..they say its like rubberbands hitting you over and over....haha

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Crozy said:
lol its not that painful unless your a woman
Excuse me?! Come again?! You swear as if we cant handle pain! You better re-think that. Figuring us "women" can go through 9, 10 hours, or even more of that of labor...and all your tatoos consist of is an hour [varying time on size], and its just a needle...thats nothing.
....um...9-10 hours of labor IS pain...if it isn't, then why are you girls howling and screaming "you f##king bastard, look what you did to me you @$$hole!!!!
" if you aren't in pain?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
....um...9-10 hours of labor IS pain...if it isn't, then why are you girls howling and screaming "you f##king bastard, look what you did to me you @$$hole!!!!
" if you aren't in pain?
If you had something the size of a watermellon coming out of a hole the size of a lemon youd be saying things you didnt mean too...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.