Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get the urge many time to put a bloody hand in the tank and let my fish bite me just to see what its like. Maybe I am just crazy though
. I doubt I will ever do it, but I am just curious as to what if feels like. I wouldnt ever try it with a shoal though thats asking for trouble. Maybe the Elongatus, I doubt it would take much coaxing with him

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had them head butt me while cleaning and since then I have had this urge, yes my cariba could take fingers and thats why I wouldnt try with them, the elongatus could only take parts of a finger though

·
Registered
491 Posts
all of my friends were talking about how your hand goes numb when you get stung by a bullfish, so I thought "oh, that doesn't sound too bad" so I decided to try and take a bullfish off the line instead of cutting it. I got stung and it hurt like a mad bitch. It sucked and i regret it

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
seriously though you could experience nerve damage which would affect you for the rest of your life. You might not be able to write or draw as easily.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
I cut my finger once (by accident of course) and tried (hand into the tank)...nothing happened!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Maybe they were not hungry enough!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
You can try if you want but is possible nothing happen or you can get really hurt...be carefull...about 10 years ago my little 31/2" Cariba bite me and was painfull and taked a whole weak to heal...nothing i would reccommend!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
haha, when i first started workin at the lfs, Brian came in and got a 3-4 inch P and it came throught the bag and got my finger, it was a perfect little circle, and today i was messing with my little spilos tank and he thought i was taking his little piece of smelt and the little bastard bit me like 5 times, it didnt really hurt too bad tho, just little bloody mark on my hand.....lol

·
what up NINJA
4,581 Posts
:rock: hey, good idea nate, the only problem is that the wound will take a long time to heal considering the shape of it. possibly get seriously infected. Another good idea, is to film the distruction of your hand, then send it into JACKASS.

To answer your question, I have thought about letting them bite me. but only when trying to impress girls

oh yeah, and a piranha bite is how i picked the name -traumatic-

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
traumatic said:
hey, good idea nate, the only problem is that the wound will take a long time to heal considering the shape of it. possibly get seriously infected. Another good idea, is to film the distruction of your hand, then send it into JACKASS.

To answer your question, I have thought about letting them bite me. but only when trying to impress girls

Jackass, ......... thats the kind of stuff I do for kicks when I get bored, like riding trash cans down hills, shopping carts, jumping cars over hills and so forth, but the car jumping is behind me now that I have a nice truck

airhorns at golfcourses, cannot wait for that trees are blooming

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
traumatic said:
hey, good idea nate, the only problem is that the wound will take a long time to heal considering the shape of it. possibly get seriously infected. Another good idea, is to film the distruction of your hand, then send it into JACKASS.

Jackass, ......... thats the kind of stuff I do for kicks when I get bored, like riding trash cans down hills, shopping carts, jumping cars over hills and so forth, but the car jumping is behind me now that I have a nice truck

airhorns at golfcourses, cannot wait for that trees are blooming
Yeah I wouldn't mess your hummer up nate.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I think you should avoid trying to let them bite the hand that feeds, not going to be good if the worst case scenario happens, plus you might just frighten them in the attempt of doing so

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Im sorry guys. I have never had this urge now will I ever have this urge. I have seen how they can take a small mammal apart and it isnt pretty. I value my 10 digits....

1 - 20 of 50 Posts