Piranhas Forum banner

do yours get this excited

702 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  acidsurvivor 
#1 ·
hey guys just for an update on my RBP, whenever it sees me it goes straigth to the front of the tank and moves up in down in an excited manner, it follows me around as if saying "feed me, feed me" ... just wondering if your P's are doing the same thing all the time. This guy never gets scared until i stick the gravel siphon in the tank (thank god, i want my fingers (nate
) ) ... do your P's seem just about unfrightable ? I jut find it more unique as many can be very skittish sometimes, just wanted to share guys :smile:

See less See more
#4 ·
SnowCichlid said:
Sir Nathan XXI said:
my cariba shoal I have to actually push them away with the siphon to get them to go away

then the Elongatus always darts to the front when it sees somebody coming down the steps, he is so interactive it makes him hard to photograph
Sweet you gotta love that

you still want your fingers right
yeah I still want them

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
My reds often get excited when feeding time is closing in... They all hang out in front of the tank, and when I walk past the tank, they follow me around and eyeball me. And when I move my hand in front of the tank, or hold them above the opening in the canopy through which I toss in the food, they all come up to that area.
I guess when I put my fingers in the tank at those moments, they won't hesitate to take a bite from it. I have handfed them a couple of times, and they got really excited when I kept the food (a piece of rinced chicken fillet) close, but still above the water surface. When they food was lowered into the water, they went completely beserk (and scared the living crap out of me by splashing around like nuts...)

#7 ·
My Caribas get very excited when a new feeder get into the tank...i mean, very very excited....!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.