Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been at least a week and we haven't seen a pic of Yorkie's rhom yawning...has it swallowed itself ? Or swallowed him ??

Mine still refuses to open it's gob for the camera...perhaps if I showed it a pic of Yorkie ???

Rich

· Photo Whore
2,496 Posts
As it happens, i just took this :rasp:

· Photo Whore
2,496 Posts
And this

· Photo Whore
2,496 Posts
And here's some real close ups of his teeth :nod:

I knocked it out with the algae scraper

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sh*t....spoke too soon!!!

I don't know how you do it Pete...I can sit there for ages and my rhom just sits there watching me. No wonder yours has lost it's teeth, they must all be loose by now if it's gob's open all the time!!

Brilliant fotos mate, absolutely brilliant.

Next time you pass through my area, bring your camera......

Rich

· Photo Whore
2,496 Posts
Hey rich, if i'm ever in your neck of the woods i'd love to see your monster rhom :nod:

His tooth was loose before he went for the scraper, it was pushed up by the new tooth coming up underneath. I got this pic just before it came out

excuse the scratches on the glass......magnetic algae scrapers and sand dont mix

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is the the loose tooth....the white one? Mine has a white tooth exactly the same as that, must keep an eye on it, see if it comes out. Perhaps a whole crab as dinner would do the trick??

Mate, you'd be more than welcome to come down, you know that. Any time...

Rich

· Photo Whore
2,496 Posts
Usually his teeth are hidden by the raised gum, the one you can see is normally hidden. sounds like yours has a new tooth coming too :nod:

Thanks for the invite mate

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.