Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
3,668 Posts
I BELIEVE ITS THINGS IN THIS WORLD we have yet to see and bigfoot maybe 1 of them i mean who really knows ? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE whats in the deep parts of the ocean that stuff always got me interested

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
Yes I do. My friends dad has actually been one of the very few people that actually actively search for them. He has a couple of pictures of the one his dad saw, Ill see if I can get them and post them up.

· im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
3,668 Posts
rchan11 said:
Big foot is a hoax along with Lockness monster, saw it on TV.
[snapback]847513[/snapback]​
IT MAYBE BUT YOU can never be too sure bro just like its probably other life forms in space , it makes sense i mean think about it the universe is too big for just us to be in it dont ya think?

· Registered
7,229 Posts
The reporter interviewed the people who put on a big foot suit and showed the actual shoes they wore to produce the prints.

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
rchan11 said:
The reporter interviewed the people who put on a big foot suit and showed the actual shoes they wore to produce the prints.
[snapback]847520[/snapback]​
That doesnt explain how theres been sightings all over America. Along the northern west coast and in the north midwest (ie: Wisconsin [I think thats the state-not sure]) As well as other places. I highly doubt these people traveled into deep forests all over the country just to put on a scam.

· Registered
7,229 Posts
People have been searching for big foot for decades using high tec equipment and not a shred of concrete evidence have been found. If they do exist, how come not a single corpse has been found? Maybe is because they don't exist?

3,843 Posts
Bigfoot you mean do I believe in apes? Then yes, yes I do. If you're referring to some sort of prehistoric human than no.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Im sure at some point in history as we hacked , sawed and burned our way across this continent there would have been a provable encounter if such a beast existed. Its complete bull sh*t. Suggestion is a powerful thing too. Those going into the woods looking for big foot are much more likely to see a misshappen tree in the distance get spooked, run and claim to have spotted big foot. Until someone drags his dead ass out of the woods, I cannot believe he exist.

3,843 Posts
This topic (good topic) reminds of the Chupacabra of Puerto Rico, anyone believe that sh*t?

3,843 Posts
All this Chupacabra and alien stuff really got started by Roswell what ever the hell happened there. Creepy ass photos.

· G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
I believe in the unknown ... however, I'm also scared shitless of the unknown ... so I'll just leave it like that. As long as they dont f*ck with me, I'm good ... Come into my house, their ass is grass ... then you'll get your proof.

3,843 Posts
Bigfoot pic, someone needs snap better picture .

· The man
1,754 Posts
Listen....the reason there are no dead bigfoot corpses found is because everyone knows....Bigfeet live forever and ...oh yeah...they are reeeeeeally really good at hiding.

I refer all you true blue believers to the following web site:Click here true blue believers

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.