Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
I have my Rhom in a 30 gal show, no powerhead, but run an external filter. Seems happy with the setup, trying to attack when passing by.

And WC to the board!!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,893 Posts
I dont belive so, my just the filter water is enuff for them no need for a powerhead.

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
The question of "need" is a tricky one. I dont think it will hurt the fish to put one in there and give it a little extra exercise between chasing feeders around the tank.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,893 Posts
Xenon said:
The question of "need" is a tricky one. I dont think it will hurt the fish to put one in there and give it a little extra exercise between chasing feeders around the tank.
haha good point
dont want them getting fat now do we

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
bobme said:
Xenon said:
haha good point
True and good point. But if I put a powerhead in my 30 gal, he'd be in a twister like Doherty in the Wizard of OZ.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,893 Posts
RhomZilla said:
bobme said:
Xenon said:
haha good point
True and good point. But if I put a powerhead in my 30 gal, he'd be in a twister like Doherty in the Wizard of OZ.

sorry, but a video of that would make me fall on the floor.

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not really the case. i had a powerhead in there and he didnt like it. when i turned off the powerhead he seemed to move more. so thats why im asking

1 - 11 of 11 Posts