Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
458 Posts
So are the plants good for my tank? I have 6 anubius plants in my 135. Are there any good post or sites providing good info on the oxygen and co2 levels when plants are introduced. The reason for this is my p's seem to be breathing a bit heavier, not faster, just slow and heavier since i added the plants.

thanks

G

·
The plants will give off oxygen and take up co2 like any plants. Are you injecting loads of co2? If not his breathing should be fine. Slow and heavy may be a good thing. fast breathing is usually a sign of something wrong or stress.

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mellor44 said:
The plants will give off oxygen and take up co2 like any plants. Are you injecting loads of co2? If not his breathing should be fine. Slow and heavy may be a good thing. fast breathing is usually a sign of something wrong or stress.
[snapback]838524[/snapback]​
I'n not injecting anything. Im sure their ok, I usually can;t even tell when their breathing. I just get concerned when there is change in my p's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.