Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
RedShoal Posted on May 13 2003, 12:54 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do they taste good? Mine is getting fat and juicy.
Bring it over and I will demonstrate for you with some nice herbs and spices.

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
Outstanding! When and where? If its outside of Oregon, I'll do my own instead. Pcrose and rhomcityrhom you will get to taste it on one of your next visits.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
i have heard stories of people eating them wouldent know about the taste i dont eat any fish at all

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Glowin_Navi said:
ive been told that piranas taste pretty good
Thats what I heard also. Those guys on survivor shure thought so.

~Dj

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
hastatus said:
Outstanding! When and where? If its outside of Oregon, I'll do my own instead. Pcrose and rhomcityrhom you will get to taste it on one of your next visits.
sweet I can't wait I was telling Kev I want to try it someday he tells me don't do the rhom he will get mad lol. He says he hopes it isn't any of ur pets.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
in that documentary wolf in the water(I think thats where I seen it) they talk about the local people eating piranha's, and show a large rhombeus all cooked up
. I could never eat a piranha,its like eating a cat, once you have one for a pet anything elese is just sick.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
my piranha book has PICTURES of a couple fried piranha on a native's skillet, with the author commenting "I assure you, they are absolutely delicious"

and honestly, they DID look good btw. They were whole and skinned, except their jaws were removed, and they looked like a nice flaky white meat...

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
pcrose Posted on May 13 2003, 05:51 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (hastatus @ May 12 2003, 06:00 PM)

sweet I can't wait I was telling Kev I want to try it someday he tells me don't do the rhom he will get mad lol. He says he hopes it isn't any of ur pets.
My wife's and grandson dogs? I don't think so

I don't think of piranas as pets in my home. They are either to be examined, kept for discussion or eaten. Preferably the latter when large enough to enjoy.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hastatus said:
pcrose Posted on May 13 2003, 05:51 AM
QUOTE (hastatus @ May 12 2003, 06:00 PM)

My wife's and grandson dogs? I don't think so

I don't think of piranas as pets in my home. They are either to be examined, kept for discussion or eaten. Preferably the latter when large enough to enjoy.
Thats what I think of my Ps. They are like the bass I am raising. Purely as food stock... and a watch fish. Sure, those gold jewelry in the tank's treasure chest look real, that is because they are real. Why don't you reach in and get them mister robber?

Hahaha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.