Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
JESUS FLUCKING CHRISTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHY I TAKE A CAB HOME, SLEEP OVER, OR DRINK TILL I PASS OUT AT SOMEONE'S HOUSE....NOTHING IS WORTH ALL THAT PAIN AND AGONY...NOTHING!!!!!
OH MY MARTHRAFLUCKING GOODNESS, THAT IS SOME HORRIBLE CHIT!!!!!!

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
F that, thats shock value, yeah i feel bad for that poor girl, but that little webpage doensn't do anything to persuade me if I am going to be drinking and driving anymore. For the record, I very very rarely do drink and drive now, Ive lost 2 friends to accidents while they were drunk, so i don't need to see some deformed girl to know better. Just my opinion, im sure the ad works for some.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Not that I would ever drink and drive, but it makes you treasure what you were born with a lot more. Sad thing about those cases in general, the one drinking usually never ends up with long term problems, and the victim does.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
thats why I don't feel bad when people get busted by the cops for drinking and driving. when they come crying to me about how they might loose thier licence, I have no pity for them.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thats horrible, I drink and drove once when I was in kentucky visiting, All hills to I was lucky when I crashed My step fathers van. I probaly could not even ride a bike that nite and I drove.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!that is so sad....

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
wow! that is some sad sad stuff. :eek:oh2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.