Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking through my olds stuff and found my 1 yr old Sony Digital Camera. I thought my ex gf from Hawaii took this with her when we broke up, but I guess she left it. Does anyone have the utility disk for this cam? Or know where or what kind of accessories it needs?? Its a badass cam!!! If I cant find it, Im gonna end up selling it..

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
You should be able to download it form the manufacturers webpage....all software is available online now.

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, thats the thing.. I have so much BS in my comp that one day my lil bro tried to clean disk and wiped out alot of shiet, even the CD and floppy drives. Ill just crash if I even tried to DL.

So if anyone has or can burn utilities for it, and/or extra accessories, pls let me know. Ill even pay you for your time.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i'll see what i can do for you al...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Was looking through my olds stuff and found my 1 yr old Sony Digital Camera. I thought my ex gf from Hawaii took this with her when we broke up, but I guess she left it.
I hope shes not one to know that you go on this website...cause if she is and she stumbles upon this thread...your screwed...
But if not, more power to you!

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thePACK said:
i'll see what i can do for you al...
Tenx Raf!!!

I hope shes not one to know that you go on this website...cause if she is and she stumbles upon this thread...your screwed... But if not, more power to you!
Actually, I hope my GF doesnt see this!! Long story.. but she usually goes on PFURY to check out topics when needing help pertaining to MY other Rhom.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
If all you want to do is transferring files from your camera to your harddrive, all you need is a somewhat up-to-date version of Windows: I'm don't know what Windows version you use, but Win ME, 2000, and XP will autodetect your camera once you've hooked it up through the USB-cable. Then all you need to do is acces and browse the memory stick by using the Windows Explorer, and copy-and-paste files to your harddrive...

As far as the picture-editing software on the CD: it's not that great: there are much better alternatives (I also have a sony digicam, so that's why I know...)

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Judazzz.. Ill take that in mind when I go home and try it tonight. I do have XP already installed and would need a new host to paste images.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.